MISTAKES MADE IN ACTS OF PRIMAL NEED.

Vicious snarls filled the air, slashes of claws and violent snaps of the teeth fill my sight and hearing- I stare with horror at the sight of this glorious wolf, a dark grey and pearl white fur at a staggering 7 foot height next to a equally as strong and in height golden orange lion.

In some recess of my mind I see the beauty of each of the animal but currently all I can see is the vicious look on their face- their power of strength is making me feel queasy.

then something weird happens.... they... bump heads?

"What the fuck?". I whisper out loud to myself thoroughly confused as they seem to calm down and act like their..., dare I think it, friends?

Suddenly their forms change dramatically- fur retracts into skin and limbs return to normal leaving two very naked...naked...men.

They chuckle and quickly embrace in a hug- what is happening?

Dean smacks the lion's back with another chuckle.

"You're getting predictable". Dean chortles as the naked Lion man rolls his eyes affectionately.

"Shut up, you're getting slow on shifting!". The lion bites back with a smile.

"Yo, can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here?". I break their interaction due to my patience running out- they both turn to me, shocked that I am here- I glare at them both as I stand by the door.

"Are you trying to kill one another? are you lovers?". I know they're not but I am pissed off. "Why were you fighting like that?".

"Robin, it was just play fighting- I haven't seen him in forever!". Dean exclaims like an excited child.

I exhale loudly just as some house wolves come running past me with clothes in their hands, they carefully pass them to the alpha's who nod their appreciation and the wolves run off.

"Don't worry, little darlin' I wasn't hurt". The lion winks at me, his voice huskier.

I glare at him.

"Don't call me that and by the way don't fucking touch me ever again or speak to me like you did". I spit out almost venomously and I see Dean nodding in agreement with me- he turns back to the lion and warns him almost darkly.

"He's off limits, you don't touch him- he's carrying my pup".

Another thrill runs through me.

I watch with amusement as the Lion's eyes almost pop out in shock.

"You cheated on Vic?!". He gasps.

"No, of course not. Vic cant conceive- he's our surrogate". Dean explains almost too blankly.

He nods as he finally understands.

"Ah, so you're off limits- that's unfortunate for you". he winks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Go and play with some catnip, you pussy". I growl as I turn away from them all I hear is Dean laughing as I walk into the kitchen.

....

I finally finish eating my sandwich at the counter, I found out that the lion's name is Leo ( originally much?) and he's left his pride so he can find his mate- he's come here to try and find them- the smell of a pregnant wolf confused him- thankfully I am not his mate.

I watch with mild curiosity as Leo literally eats EVERYTHING- he's stuffing a cooked chicken into his mouth with such speed it's scary and every now and then he releases low growls and snarls.

My eyes drift to Dean who is sitting right next to me and he simply shrugs with an affectionate smile. I feel myself returning the smile as his warmth invades me.