Oh, Antonio!

Antonio's POV
****************

"Hey Tone!"
"Sup Tone!"
"What's good, Tone?"
The words echoed in my head as my mom lead me out of the preschool. We hopped into her Maserati and drove away, girls staring at me through the window, eyes full of lust.
I don't understand, I thought. Why me? Why am I trapped in this beautiful body?
     I had no flaws, no imperfections, therefore I was perfect. And everyone knew it, too.
     My whole life, girls have chased me around, fallen in love with me, followed my every command. But I've never loved any back. Until I saw her.
She had me at, "I, um, my name is Cami...". Her beautiful brown curls were wrapped perfectly in a bun, and her shirt read "FLAWLESS" (which was no surprise).
     I loved her. I needed her. I needed her in my life! But I could never date such an unpopular swine. So I tried to move on, to forget, but her face kept appearing in my head.
     "Antonio, sweetie, are you alright?", my mom blurted out. "You look a bit upset."
     "Mother I'm fine", I replied, staring out the window.
     "You have a football game today, honey-bunches!", my mom reminded me. "You must focus!" She stopped at the red light and began clapping in my face.
"I know!", I cried, kicking my feet. "I know I know I KNOW!!!"
     We pulled into my massive circular driveway. I looked up at my mansion and remembered how rich and hot I was. Then I remembered that beautiful SWINE. Ew. I mustn't think of her, I reminded myself. Football is my numero uno priority.
     As soon as I walked inside I got changed for my football game. No time to text, no time to eat, no time to pee or poo. I just got ready. It was my routine.
I hopped into my father's Lamborghini and he drove me to the Riverside High football field, where my team, The Riverside Alligators, dominated the game, as usual. A perfect way to end my day.