Ch. 2

"How.. is he?"

"He's fine.. just sleeping, that's all."

Yoongi sat next to Jimin, caressing him softly. Jimin comfortably laid in bed while snoring away. Sohyun strolled into the room, half awake and half asleep. With everything being hectic and happening within one night, nobody has had the chance to close their eyes. After what has happened, Jung and Aeri needed some time to calm down. Both sisters headed downstairs while Yoongi stayed with Jimin. Until Sohyun came up.

"Are- are you sure?"

There was a quiver in her voice, sending off mix signals. Whether she should be worried or on guard.

Yoongi nodded, and turned to face her.

"Yes, I'm sure. His pulse is beating perfectly fine. And when I mean fine, I mean it's normal."

His hands held onto Jimin's tightly, and sighed in relief.

"That's good.." she whispers before heading out the door.

"Sohyun-"

Yoongi says in an instant. His body is lifted up from the bed and his physical connection with Jimin fell.

He could feel himself rush towards her. "Sohyun.." he whispers once again, this time a little bit louder.

"Yoongi-"

Sohyun caught on quick and halts. Both, her and Yoongi were inches away from one another. The temptation was so real, and so hard to obtain from.

Yoongi looked at her deeply in the eye before he hugs her. "I'm so, so sorry for what I did back then. I didn't mean for it to happen. I swear, I didn't mean to."

Yoongi pulls away and hides his face by hanging his head.

Sohyun doesn't bother to look up, instead she looks off to the side where she wouldn't be able to catch eye contact with him.

"It doesn't matter now." she sniffs.

"Things have change.. and we have changed.."

Yoongi stood back, trying to understand her. "What do you mean Sohyun?"

Sohyun shakes her head weakly and walks out the door.

"You love my nephew, not me. Remember that."

-

-

[ 3 days later / Yoongi's POV ]

I could finally breathe. I mean it, the beauty of oxygen fell down my throat and I could feel myself belonging once again.

It was really, really good to be back.

A lot of new things have changed the world. Such things as electronics and cars, whatever that is. Sohyun has been teaching me about the new world while Jimin has been resting up. Ever since I've came back, I have kept watch of Jimin and I'd taken care of the house a bit. Though it's not my job to do so, I owe it to them all. Especially his mother.

Recently, me and Aeri both had a one on one conversation. To be honest, at first it wasn't easy, until I found out, she understood most of what I was talking about and she accepted it. Just remembering her say for me to take care of Jimin, made everything much, much better. I haven't had anyone in the outside world trust me before. It felt like a good relief. I felt welcomed and part of something I haven't been able to obtain for such a long time.

[ End of POV ]

"Yoongi-ah, are you ready to go? Come on! Let's go!" Jimin urges his boyfriend and hurries out of the front door before he could answer. "Hey-" Yoongi hesitates and looks down at his shoes. Ever since Jimin healed up a bit, he's been more active than before which is perfectly fine, but for his family to witness their happy nephew/son, it was heaven to their eyes. They've never seen Jimin this happy, not since he entered his first year of high school.
"Is something the matter?"
Aeri stood near Yoongi and looks out after her son. A smile spread widely as she does so. Yoongi gulps and shakes his head. "A-ani.. it's just, I'm not use to this new world. The world I use to live in was poor and old. There were horses for transportation, not those scary machines roaring at me like a lion every second."
Yoongi hesitates and clears his throat. Sohyun who walked by and giggled at his simile comparison. Yoongi catches her a look and Sohyun stops herself. Aeri pats Yoongi's back and sighs.

"Yoongi-ah, Jimin will teach you a lot okay? You will learn more then what you think, don't sweat it."

Yoongi wipes the back of his hand across his face and looks at it blankly.
"I don't see any sweat?"
"Just go pabo!" Sohyun pushes Yoongi out playfully and closes the door.
"Hey-" Yoongi turns back to shout but Jimin grabs his boyfriend's wrist.
"Let's go hyung! You're going to love it! I promise you!"