Ch. 5

Jimin noticed that voice. It was her, Woori.

She had came upon his house and was asking for Yoongi. Her old lover. It was shocking to have her come visit when no address was given away. Coming to his home was a risk taker, especially if Yoongi was there. There was no way that they would let her see him. Not after what she's done to him. A little bit too astound, Jimin shook his head and tried not to make his presence obvious to her.

"I'm sorry-" he said sharply. "He doesn't live here. I think you've got the wrong address."

The hopes in her eyes fell. Everyone in the house stood still, not daring to move. Yoongi who stood far away from the door, froze in place. Hearing her name sent bucket of chills down his back and he hated it.

"Are you sure about that.. Jimin?" she said, unexpectedly.

Jimin's eyes dart towards her and a cold chill flew past him. Inside, he could see pain and darkness in her eyes.
'How did she?' Jimin was scared shitless. It never occurred to him that she knew his name. What was going on?

"I'm-"

"Jimin? Who is this?" his mother suddenly stepped in the picture, faking her appearance as if she just got back from the doing something unproductive.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Woori. I was just here to check up on my friend, but according to Jimin, my friend doesn't live here." Woori let her arms fall down besides her.

"Hello Woori. I'm sorry, but it's just my two sisters, my son and I who live here. Somebody must've gave you the wrong address."

Aeri gave her a warm smile, hoping she'd go away.

"Ah, is that so? Very well then. I'm sorry for interrupting your evening. Have a nice night!"

Woori waved goodbye and turned around. When she did, she suddenly turned back again. This time, more hesitant. Her gaze fell onto Jimin's and he clenched up.

"You don't know, do you.."

"Huh?" he manage to say. Woori bit the bottom of her lip and looks off to the side. Jimin watches as she walks away, this time, scared.

"What was that?"
Sohyun questions when the front door finally closes. Jimin locks it tightly and Aeri ran her hands up and down her arms.

"I don't know but I have the chills."

Walking into the kitchen hoping to warm up, Aeri went in and help Jung cook warm paninis.

"Yoongi, why was she here? How did she know?"

Sohyun was the only one freaking out about it. Jimin on the other hand was left speechless. 'How does she even know my name?' That was all he could think about. Her, speaking his name. Out of so many names, she knew 'Jimin'. And the other thing she mentioned. 'What?' Jimin threw his keys on the counter.

"I- What even.. I'm-" Yoongi began to stutter like crazy. No proper words were able to come out, unless it made him look like a fool. The drop of his sandwich was heard and the clatter of the table moved an inch.

"Woah~"

Sohyun grabs Yoongi from behind when he begins to stumble back. About to run over and help him, Jimin stops himself when he sees what he fears right in front of him.

"I'm fine.." Yoongi nudges behind him and picks up his sandwich.

"Sohyun, come here and help me while Jimin takes Yoongi to go rest." Jung says to her over the faucet. Nodding, Sohyun trudges over sadly and began helping them. Jimin didn't know what to do. He didn't want to look at Yoongi. Not even touch him. Today was just not the day.

Walking over, Jimin holds out his hand and waits for Yoongi to take it. He could feel the warmth of his fingertips collide with the older man while pulling him away and up the stairs. When they've finally reached the bedroom, Jimin unlocks fingers with Yoongi and heads back out when Yoongi calls out his name.

"Jimin, wait-"

*slam* The door shut in his face.

Yoongi fell on top of his bed. A cloud of regret swarm over him as he brought his knees up to his face and buried himself in. Quietly crying away.

{ That night }

"Goodnight my loves! Sweet dreams!" Jung yawned up the stairs loud enough for the neighbors next door to hear.

"Goodnight Jung." Yoongi answers her before closing the bedroom door. After what happened today, it seemed different with Jimin now. Yoongi walked over to the other side of Jimin's bed and laid in it. Alone. Jimin had gone out after Woori came and visit. No one knew where he had gone to. It was like, he didn't want to be found. Yoongi tossed and turned several times in the comfort bed when the door opened. Sitting up, Jimin appears from behind the door.

"Jimin!" Yoongi exclaims in relief and stands up to go hug him.

"Stop," Jimin pulls his arms away and pulls off his shirt. "I'm tired."

Another excuse he came up with.

Yoongi felt flattered by the younger's actions. This time, it was really time to ask about what was going on.

"Why are you acting like this?" Yoongi blurts out.

"Like what?"

"Is it because of Sohyun?"

Jimin spun around quickly and looked over his shoulders. Yoongi caught him and suddenly understood why he has been acting so strange. Wrapping his arms around Jimin once again, holding tight in case he pushes him off, Yoongi places his head on Jimin's.

"You idiot. I already made it clear to her that I love you. Today when we went to the market, I told her that she can't keep on doing this to me. You've seen what she does and how she acts when she's around me. I know you don't like it, that's why I told her to stop. Do you really think I'd let your aunt get between our relationship? I love you too much."

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. Was Yoongi just saying this to please his ears or was he actually serious? Breaking away from him, Jimin crossed his arms and walked away from Yoongi.

"If you really mean these words you say, why don't you prove it? Because I find it very hard to believe after everything that I've gone through."

Yoongi thought for a bit with his back facing Jimin.

"Okay."

He says simply, before running towards him and throwing him on the bed.

"But you have to be really quiet though."

<TBC>