Chapter Twenty five

Banner credit: Thank you aminak12345 for the awesome fan made cover you spent time making! I love it! xxx

Hello guys!!! Yes I'm alive and breathing, I haven't disappeared anywhere I was only caught up in the real world where studies, finals exams, work shifts, and stress exists!

Next week will the toughest but I just felt like updating because you guys totally deserve it! WANNA know why?????

*drumroll*

"FIX ME" REACHED OVER 4K READS AND 662 VOTES AND IM OVER THE MOON!!! ALTHOUGH THIS BOOK HAS NO RANKING, NONE, ZERO, NADA.. IM STILL HAPPY ABOUT THIS AND I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU GUYS!

*takes a deep breath* this is starting to sound like an award acceptance speech... *sigh*

ANYWAY HERE IS YOUR UPDATE AND I APOLOGIEZ IN ADVANCE IF IT SUCKS BECAUSE WRITERS BLOCK IS A REAL THING AND LET ME TELL YA IT AINT PRETTY!

Enjoy!

(Not edited)

| Sami's POV |

I've never felt this much pain before. I can't believe what I just heard.

I was walking up the stairs to check on Layla since she ran off in the direction of the stairs. Adam said he'd check on her but he never came back. I'm against eavesdropping, but what would you do when you hear your baby sisters voice pleading and laced with pain. You stop. Like how I did. The door was open and what I saw in front of me stopped me in my tracks.

It's not easy seeing your sister with a guy, whom you know nothing about. I only got hold of the information a few days ago when teta told me to keep this a secret.

I stand outside the bedroom door, unnoticed. I heard every pain-filled word, and I don't think I've ever felt this useless before.

The little girl whom I used to pull the ponytails of and call Pippi Longstocking making her cry, the little girl whom I used to smear ice cream all over her face, the unconfident preteen I always tried to cheer up, the beautiful smart high school graduate whom I was so proud of turned out... turned out to be hiding all of this pain from us. Her family. My baby sister was afraid that we'd turn our backs on her and walk away.

But she was wrong. She is wrong. So so wrong.

I feel something wet drip down my face and realize that I'm crying. I wipe the few stray tears with the back of my hand and try to make sense of what I just heard.

Graduation day.

Raped.

My baby sister.

Layla.

Pregnant.

Has a daughter.

Ran away.

Scared.

I'm an uncle.

Snap out of it Sami.
You need to be there for your sister.

I stay standing still, watching my sister embrace this Adam dude. I don't say a word because I just don't know what to utter. After all they're married... According to what teta told me.