Runaway

(Rosie's dress, and Rosie)

I woke up to the sound of someone talking. I couldn't quite make it out until I heard, "Luna Rosie?" I shot up from my bed and glared at the woman calling my name. She was about 5'3" with brown hair and blue eyes. She was skinny, not a skinny fit, just skinny. She cleared her throat and looked down. "Erm, Alpha Carter has requested that you come down for supper in one hour." I could tell she needed to tell me more. "I'm sorry for glaring at you, please look up at me." I said softly with a warm smile.
She slowly looked up and gave me a smile back. "Alpha Carter also said to not be late, or else." I scoffed, "of course he did." I mumbled and then turned my attention back to the woman. I nodded and mumbled an okay. She started to walk away, when I called for her. "Yes?" She looked back and asked. "What's your name?"
"Uhm, Haley smith, Luna."
I smiled, "Nice to meet you Haley, and please call me Rosie. Calling me Luna makes me feel old." She chuckled and smiled back, "Nice to meet you too Lun-I mean Rosie."  She walked out the door. I then took the chance to take in my surroundings. The room was quite exquisite. The ceilings went up about fifteen feet and the walls were a light grayish color, the furniture was all white, including the comforter on the bed. The floor was a darker colored wood. By the looks of them and this house, I was guessing that it was real wood. The bed stands were a black antique style, with glass lamps on top of them. I looked forward and saw two closets. His and her closets. I looked to my left and saw a door that most likely led to the bathroom. I got up and went in it. The walls were white and the ceilings were huge, just like in the bedroom. The floor was white tiles, that were cold on my feet. I then realized that I wasn't wearing shoes. Probably mister "tough guy" took them so he can perve me up some more. I shuddered at the thought.
"I like the thought of him touching us." My wolf purred.
I growled at her, "Now is not the time Adara. We HAVE to find a way to escape!"
"Jeez, don't get your panties in a twist."
I rolled my eyes and continued looking at my surroundings. I looked to my right and saw a dark gray marble, walk in shower. I looked to my right and saw a white jacuzzi. Next to it was the toilet.
I was brought out of my thoughts by an, "excuse me, Luna." I looked back to see a similar looking woman than before, but slightly younger and about two inches shorter. I raised an eyebrow, "yes?" She gulped and looked down. "Alpha Carter has told me to bring you up the black dress." She then laid it on the bed. "Uh... Thank you." I smiled. "What's your name?"
"H-Hannah smith, Luna."
"Are you Haley's sister?"
She chuckled then stopped with wide eyes and looked back down. "I'm sorry Luna. Everybody does that, she's uhm my mom. She's training me, so I can be a helper like she is when I turn eighteen. I'm sixteen right now."
I chuckled back, "it's ok, and please call me Rosie."
She looked up smiled and nodded. "Do you need anything." I smiled back, "no thank you." She nodded then left.
I looked at the time and saw I had fifty minutes left until he told me to be down there. My ass, if I
going down there with that monster.
I walked over to the window and saw that I was three story's up. He must've assumed I couldn't jump that high, because he didn't even bother baring up the windows. I walked over to the closet and saw my sneakers. I put them on and headed back towards the window. I opened it and jumped out. I gracefully landed on my feet. I
Marked my scent. I took off sprinting into the woods.
            ----------1 hour later--------
Carters POV
"Where the fuck is she?!" My wolf growled. I slammed my fists on the table and howled. "I don't know, but she is testing my patience!"
I got up from my chair and stomped my way to my room. I slammed my doors open and sniffed the air. "Rosie?!" I yelled. Silence. I could smell her scent, but it was faint. I followed her scent to the open window. I growled. "Damnit!" I then ran to the front door and swung it open. I sniffed the air and got her scent. I followed it and ended up where she jumped, but then it stopped.
"The hell?" I asked aloud.
"Nate! Drew! Get over here now!" I mind linked my second and third in command.
"Yes alpha." They said in unison
She's in so much trouble when I get to her!
(Nate-second in command)

" They said in unison She's in so much trouble when I get to her!(Nate-second in command)

(Drew-third in command)