"I want to tell you something"

Recap-
Oops, sorry." I smiled. He glared at me and brought his focus back to my ankles. His grip was tight,"ow!" I yelled.
"Oops, sorry." He smirked. When he was done he stood up and stared at my body. His eyes looking me up and down. He licked his lips and I saw his eyes turning red along with his canines getting longer. "C-Carter?" He snapped out of it and looked at me. He kissed my forehead and left.
What am I going to do?
End of recap-
Carters POV:
When I was looking her body up and down I wanted to take her right there. I knew she wasn't ready so I didn't, but damn didn't I want her. I kissed her forehead and left. I walked down to my office and thought about how my life was. My mate doesn't want me. I was going through her files to find anything more about her. She won't talk to me, so I couldn't find things out about her. Not that I blame her. I decided I would fix this. I'm going to change, for her.

Rosies POV:
I woke up to see that it was dark outside. How long have I been asleep? What time is it? I looked around the dark room, thankful for my night vision. I continued looking around until I saw a dark figure sitting in the chair across the room. I couldn't see their face and a wave of horror swept across my face. I looked up to my restraints and tugged at them, but to no avail. The light came on and I snapped my head to where the light came on. It was Carter (picture above, is how he is sitting). I narrowed my eyes at him, he smirked. "What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth. He smirked, "you're very beautiful when you sleep."
"What?"
"I want you, and I want you to want me too."
I stared at him, he can't be serious, can he?
"I don't want you."
He got up from his chair and walked over to me without leaving eye contact. I flinched back when he walked towards me, like a predator does its prey. He crouched down to my level and started to caress my cheek. I closed my eyes with the feeling of pleasure, but then snapped my eyes open and pulled away from him. He sighed, "I want to tell you something." He paused and quickly asked, "do you mind?"
He's actually asking if I minded. I raised an eyebrow, being cautious as to why all of a sudden he's speaking kindly to me. "I don't mind," I gave him a small smile,"go ahead."

Flashback to a couple of hours ago:
Carters POV:
After I kissed her forehead and left I walked down to the cellars to talk to her family without my betas there. I opened the doors and walked in. I looked over to my betas and pointed towards the door, "out." They nodded and left without another word. I turned my attention to her family and sat down on a chair in front of them. They glared at me. I tilted my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck do you want?" Matthew asked.
"Where's our daughter?!" Jennifer asked.
"I'm gonna kill you." I heard Jaxson mumble.
"I want you to answer my questions, your daughter is in our room," I turned to look at Jaxson," and pup, you couldn't lay a hand on me even if you tried." He growled at me, but I ignored him.
I stood up and walked in front of Matthew, "now," I grabbed his shirt to fix it and then pulled him closer,"what can I do to fix this situation with your daughter. I love her and I want her to love me back." Her father narrowed his eyes at me, "like I would tell you that... And you? Love my daughter?" He scoffed. I growled and slammed him up against the wall. "You WILL tell me how to fix this!"
"Cart-" I growled at Jennifer. "Alpha Carter, please don't hurt him. I'll tell you how you can fix this." I walked over and stood in front of her. "I'm listening."
She rolled her eyes,"talk to her, don't do this aggressive stuff, she's never liked aggressive people. So there lies your problem, you're to aggressive you don't communicate with her. Tell her what happened to make you this way. She doesn't know what happened to you because I have never wanted her to know, she would've probably came to your house and bought you a whole bunch of gifts to make up for it," she paused and chuckled then got back to being serious. "She will understand, she is the most sweet and understanding person I know."
My eyes were tearing up, I never wanted to talk about my past to anyone, not even my mate.
I nodded and looked down. "Hey..." Jennifer said.
I looked up,"I think you're a sweet person deep down, you have just had so many problems in your life that you don't know how to show your emotions. I think you hide them because you believe being a true strong alpha is not showing any weaknesses. Crying is not a weakness, if anything it strengthens you. She will not judge you if you cry, she will comfort you. She's great at that." Her mother smiled at me. "T-thank, uhm." I scratched the back of my neck,"thank you." I smiled at her. She smiled back , "you're welcome, now go talk to my daughter."
"I'll be back in a little bit, to uhm, let you go." I heard them gasp.
"Are you serious?" Her brother asked, I nodded, "it's time for me to change," I opened the door,"for Rosie." Then left.