Chapter 20......

Ok i lied about the title....BUT THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DOOOO

MWHAHHAHAH!!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!

SO HERE'S THE SNEAK PEEK/TEASER/....MEOW!!!!

****

Suddenly Kelly gasped, turning me head to her I could practically see the light bulb above her head light up.

Oh no…

 “I got it!” she snapped her fingers, “Why don’t you just confess to Noah and ask him out!” she said so casually, like it wasn’t a big deal.

“How about this, you ask Noah out and I will…” she trailed off, the girls and I leaned in to hear what she would say. The smirk on her face set my guard up, but what she said next still shocked me.

Kelly watched me closely as she said the next few words.

 “And I’ll ask Cole out.”

***

*gasp!!!!!!*  OH SHITTT!!!

KELLY'S MAKING A MOVE ON MY MAN!!! OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!

щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

imma shave her head of if she gets any closer to him!!

"I'm not yours.." the author pretended not to hear Cole, who was locked in her basement with chains, along with Noah who were both shirtless *drool*  

"Dude, how did we get here?" Cole asked Noah who shrugged in return. The author suddenly turned to them, making them flinch.

"But for now, its time for me to have some fun!" the author cackled evilly.

♥~(‘▽^人)    

   (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

"Come here boys!! Pucker up!! <3" Cole and Noah quickly moved to the furthest wall, scared as the author advanced on them.