Chapter 21

Waking up today, I was extremely nervous. The reason being is that Kelly wanted me to ask out Noah. Not only am I unprepared but I'm feeling...confused. I don't understand what's going on, I like Noah but then I also like Cole.

Now I sound like a greedy whore!

These feelings I have are so messed up, I'm praying that maybe IF (noticed how big the If is) Noah wants to date me then it will clear up my feelings.

Sighing, I slowly got ready for school. I could easily tell that Kelly would be the complete opposite of me, as she arrived early to pick me up. Making my way to her car, I could hear the girls squeal in excitement at what Kelly and I are going to do.

Silently groaning, I wish the ground would just open up and take me away from this!

"Ready to get a boyfriend Mia?" Kelly said as soon as I sat in the car. Molly and Lauran giggled in the back. "Yeah..." I whispered nervously.

"Ok, we'll both tell them at lunch time. You grab Noah and I'll take Cole away." If I wasn't so nervous, I would have noticed the way she said the last part...like it was a hidden promise.

Nodding my head, I looked out the window to see us getting closer to school. My stomach squeezed as I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans.

I haven't even started yet and I'm already sweating like a stuffed pig!

Kelly noticed my discomfort and was quick to say "Oh no, not getting second thoughts are we? We wouldn't want you to back out now, just when Noah's the one you want" at this my guard picked up. Kelly seems a bit, how do I say this...sneaky? The smile on her face suddenly seemed fake as she smiled at me.

Brushing the feeling away, I concentrated on getting through the day.

We got out of the car and walked to school. Noah stood by the popular tree, he watched me through disappointment and sympathy in his eyes. Looking down in shame, I didn't know how I was going to do this, but I had to try!

Hopefully, if I'm lucky I wouldn't have to meet Noah until it was time.

But then where's Cole?

I split off from the group, thanking God that I had another class. This will give me some time to think alone.

As I was walking to class, my arms was suddenly grabbed. Squealing, I was pulled into an empty room where the person then clamped a hand over my mouth to stop my screaming.

"Shh! It's me!" Cole hissed and I quickly shut up. Blinking twice, I stared at him as he released his hand from my mouth. "Cole wh-"

"Wait let me talk first." He cut me off. "Look, I know you don't want to talk to me but you have to understand that I hate what Kelly has done to you!"

My slightly narrowed, but Cole didn't notice as he ranted of his anger.

"It's like you're not even you anymore. She changed you into one her followers! Can't you see that?!" he ran a hand through his hair in frustration. A frown fell upon his face, as he growled and stared at me that made me slightly flinch at the intensity of his eyes which turned almost black.

"Cole I-" I tried to calm him down, since Cole looked like he was going to murder someone.

"And you know the worse thing she did was turn you into a slut who hang around with every guy out here!" I gasped, tears struck my eyes but Cole was too deep in his fury to notice me. "I saw you hanging out with that bastard Gale. I told you to stay away from him, he's nothing but trouble for you!"

"Oh and you're not!" I screamed at him, my tears fell as I held in my sobs. Cole finally snapped out of it when he saw my face. His eyes widened when he realised what he said to me.