Chapter 10

*Neville Pov*

"I want this one." I asked the shop keeper and took a small popsicle before walking out of the shop and continued walking towards right which I am doing from the moment I left the Mom's house.

"Neville? Is that you?" I heard someone calling and turned to my left to see a jeep stopping beside me and Yash is in the driver seat releasing a breath.

"I have been searching for you since yesterday. I never thought it would be this tough to search you." He said getting down from the jeep and I rolled my eyes before continuing my walk.

"Where are you going? I was searching for you and finally found you." He said following me.

"So? Do I have to give any care for that information?" I asked, shaking my head and stared at the small shops with the items I already bought from other stores.

"Neville!" he said, holding my hand, making me stop and walked to stand before me.

"I am sorry about the incident day before yesterday." He said with a pleading look.

"Ok! Now, can I go? I need to finish all the shopping and leave for airport in the evening." I explained and tried to take my hand away from his hold.

"Are you leaving kolkata? But why?" he asked, tightening his hold on my hand.

"My work is finished here, right? I postponed their marriage for which I am here and now I can leave happily." I explained to which he groaned.

"We all are really sorry. Revu is also too much sorry and is crying for you." He said to which I frowned.

"Stop calling her like that before me. It is not at all nice to hear someone younger to call her like that." I said shaking my head.

"Ok! Will you come with me?" he asked, to which I shook my head in negative.

"Why should I come? I already got the answers for which I came here for. She is fine with only her daughter and doesn't need me to be in her life." I replied and tried again to remove my hand.

"No, no! You are completely wrong. She is feeling too much guilty for slapping you." He said pulling me to him while I tried to step away.

"Feeling guilty for thinking like that about me?" I asked to which he frowned.

"Same thing, right?" he asked frowning more.

"No! Is she feeling guilty for thinking bad about my intentions and not listening to me?" I asked again.

"Yes!" he replied, nodding.

"Good! Let her feel like that and I will never enter that house by which she will feel that forever." I said nodding to myself.

"That is evil." He said with a surprised look.

"Really? It is okay for any of you to say or do anything but I can't do something to react to the things that happened?" I asked, glaring at him and striked his leg with mine making him lose the grip on my hand and I walked away calmly ignoring his hiss with the pain.

After ten minutes I sighed in relief when I didn't hear anything from him and not even his presence. Seems like he just left.

"Where did you stayed in these two days?" I got startled hearing the question suddenly from my side.

"I thought you left." I accused him, to which he laughed.

"I was taking care of parking the jeep at proper place so that I can accompany you." He said shrugging.