Chapter 20

I was pregnant... River fucking got me pregnant. Damn that stupid boy. Has he never heard, 'Don't be silly, cover your willy.'

"I'm gonna kill him." I mumbled. Morgan stopped jumping and wrapped me up in a hug.

"We're going to be moms!" When she mentioned us being moms, I immediately thought of my mom, who I lost six years ago. I can just imagine her being so ecstatic, knowing that she would soon have a grandbaby. Then I thought about my stepdad, who was trying to kill me. I would be bringing an innocent child into the crossfire that I call my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Morgan dashed out of the car and ran to the pack house, without a doubt going to tell Alex her exciting news. I however, took my time as I thought about the upcoming months. My mouth went dry as I realized that I would have a child in my care, in less than a year. I mean, I'm still a kid. I may be eighteen, but I watch SpongeBob every morning, and someone like that should not be in charge of a tiny human.

'You can tell him; River will be excited.' Piper said in my head. Truth be told I could feel the excitement rolling off her in waves. I took a deep breath and opened the door, leading to our bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

River's POV:

                After Ellie left I didn't really do anything, besides eat. I was laying on the bed watching television when she came into our room. She slowly came over to the bed and laid on my chest. Covering her head in my shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?" She said something really quick, but I couldn't make out the words. I pulled her head from my shoulder and placed her in my lap, so that she was facing me.

"Say that again."

"I'm pregnant." Ellie looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes, and I saw the worry and sadness that she felt.

"Are you sure?" She nodded her head and I smiled.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" I was like a little kid in a candy store. Ellie once again nodded, confirming my question. I picked her up and spun her around in the air. She squealed and grabbed my neck, holding on for dear life.

"In five months we're going to have a baby!" Werewolves gave birth in five months, instead of nine months like humans. So I would have a little Ellie or a little me running around in just a few short months.

Ellie's POV (I know another POV change):

River wrapped me up in one of his hugs, although he was careful not to squeeze my stomach to much.

"We have to get you checked out."

"No. I don't want this to be a big deal River."

"Well I want to see our tiny human." His big brown eyes stared at me with a pleading look.

"Fine." River gave me a passionate kiss and then led me out of the room and into the infirmary.

"Wassup River?" A young man maybe five years older than me said.

"Hey Mark," They did that man hug thing and then turned their attention towards me.

"It's nice to meet you Luna Ellie. I'm Mark." I shook his outstretched hand and gave him a small smile.

"Mark I need you to do an ultrasound."

"You don't want me to call Momma K?" River shook his head.

"Okay follow me this way." Mark led us to a private room, and showed us that our baby was perfectly healthy. He gave the whole talk about what and what not to do and then told us to come back in a
few weeks to find out the gender of our little one.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
This chapter was iffy, idk how I really feel about it. But I updated! So you're welcome..just kidding. THANKS FOR READING!
VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.