Epilogue

Three years later

It had been three years since River passed away. It's been pretty tough, having to be a single parent of two little boys. That's right! I had another little boy. His name was Isaiah, because River said that if we had not named Ezra, Ezra his next favorite name was Isaiah.

The pack was very helpful and understanding in the weeks after River's passing. They knew that it would take me a while to get back to normal. Hell, everybody was depressed. We all moped around the territory until Isaiah was born, realizing that we still had Ezra and Isaiah left. Everyone took pride in both of the boys, and were always talking about how great of an Alpha and Beta they would be.

Ezra had grown to be a handsome boy. He was almost exactly like River, both personality and looks. Other mothers in the pack, liked to talk about how the girls would be all over him, but I noticed something else. Ezra's best friends were boys, which was normal but he didn't talk to girls, and it wasn't one of those "Girls have cooties," situations. I think he's going to be into boys, but what do I know? Let's not forget that he is only five.  But as long as Ezra is happy, I'll be happy.

Alex had taken over the Alpha position, while I was still Luna. Speaking of Alex, himself and Morgan had had another baby.  Her name was Elizabeth, but everyone called her Eliza. She had the same hazel eyes as her mother, and basically everything else was a spitting image of Alex.

"Momma?" Ezra asked as he poked me in the hip. His fifth birthday was today, although he acted and looked older than he actually was.

"Yes baby?"

"Where's Chrissy?" He looked up at me with his big brown eyes.

"He should be here any minute." I replied with a small smile on my face.

"Chrissy!" Ezra shouted as he ran towards a tall man with dark brown hair.

"Ezzie!" The man shouted as he scooped Ezra up into his arms.

"Hey Christopher." I spoke, as I helped Ezra off of Chris' shoulders.

"Hey Ellie." He responded as he kissed me on the cheek. Chris was my second chance mate. He was around 6'7, and had dark brown hair.

I had met him about a year ago, and we both agreed that we would take it slow. I was his first mate, but he knew that he was my second. When I first announced to the pack that I had met Chris, they were all very overprotective and wanted to make sure he wouldn't hurt me.

Alex, Jonathan, and Finn all acted like fathers did when their daughters brought home a boy; protective and terrifying. I still don't think that Alex and Finn like Chris, but Jon had come to not totally hate his guts.

My relationship with Jonathan was better and we were getting along pretty well. He had really stepped up when River got sick and that meant a lot to me.

Even though I had met someone else, River would still hold a place in my heart forever and ever. I would always love him and I knew that he loved me. I knew that he had sent me Chris, because that's what he promised and he never broke his promises. I also knew that I would always be The Alpha's Abused Mate, and I was perfectly okay with that.

-

Hey guys. Today has been a roller coaster of emotions. I'm so very thankful for everyone's support for this book and I can't believe that there are 20k reads on it. When I started writing this book, I was so excited when two people had read it. And it was really just Panicatthafalloutboy (Morgan_fob ). Speaking of her, I want to dedicate this chapter to Panicatthafalloutboy, for always being there when I needed to ask her questions about what should happen to my characters, and all the other crap shes done for me.

I think I am going to be coming out with another story shortly, so stick around for that.
CHECK OUT THE NEW STORY ON MY PAGE!! NOT WEREWOLF BUT ITS GOOD AHAHHA<333 ITS CALLED 'SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE'!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME READING MY STORY!

P.S. I don't really know how to write an epilogue so this is sorta terrible.

       Signing off one last time,

              xoxoswaldo