18

Guys this is the end of the story..... lucas closed the book.

Woah!! It's such a crazy story. I just think he made this story to become popular said Ashton drinking coke.

No, Ashton!! Said Mike.

If that devil kills only families, then why was Zack killed .

June this devil is in monica , what if she do anything to your family? Asked mike.

Poor monica, doesn't even know that she is posessed!!
But I have to go home. I think we should tell this to elders!

"Yeah, as if they believe you "gritted jessy.

Guys, in that book Tag wrote that he only knew that music is from snowglobe but didn't knew where was it!! Said evlyn.

"June you found that snowglobe"!! jumped lucas.

But ...... I threw it in the garbage days ago. Now it is not with me.

Oh crap! It is definitely related to something guys ......

You all think about it, I'm going to home!! Ashton went out.

___________________________________________________

June's pov:

I started going to home.It started raining. I went under a tree.

The rain started to pour heavily!!

I was stuck in middle of nowhere. It became dark too.

A car stopped beside me.

It is Miss. Claire . I went inside her car.

Thanks mamm. I thought I would stuck here.

Yeah, this climate is so unexpecting..

Hmmm.....

So how are you now?

What mam?

Is everything okay in your home. Because I thought something strange things are happening!!

Hmm, nothing like that mam.

I know june. I saw monica that night when she attacked you. It's not something normal. And I have listened some rumours on your house.

Hmm but....that day you told that you haven't seen her, I stammered.

If you believe it or not, I believe in these things. I did saw her , she had those fiercing eyes.... do you remember that night when I came to your home for dinner!!

Ha, yeah I remember!

That day , when we were in second floor and lights went off , a white colour figure moving... it was monica! When you were searching for the candle,
Small light reflected on the figure.... it was definitely her. I haven't took it seriously then, but I think we should take care of monica.

She definitely surprised me by this. She is a proffessor yet she believes in these things.

What should we do then? I asked her.

I need to do some psyhcological tests on her brain. She should be kept under supervision, she replied.

"But how"?

We will take her to the hospital. We can see what should we do further!!

Okay mam, thanks a lot. I will try to bring her to the hospital..

___________________________________________________________________________

I searched the home, monica wasn't there.