38

Jayy's POV

I woke up in bed. I looked around with my eyes squinted. I'm in Blake's room? Everything that happened the night before rushed back to me. Oh my god. I'm not a virgin anymore. I looked at Blake. He was peacefully sleeping. I smiled. I love him so much it hurts. I kissed his lips. He smiled and began to kiss back until I pulled away.

"Psh tease." he said. I smirked. His arms were wrapped tightly and protectively around my waist. I turned my body so I was face to face with Blake. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hello." He said. I smiled.

"Hi." I said. We looked into each others eyes.

"I feel dirty." I said. He laughed.

"I need to shower again." I said. He smiled.

"What's stopping you?" he asked.

"Well first you have me in a tight hold that I can't get out of." I said. He just looked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and tried unwrapping his arms from around me. He shook his head.

"No." he said and held me closer. I giggled. I poked his side and he jerked. I rose an eyebrow.

"Is someone ticklish?" I asked.

"No." he grumbled. I tickled his side. He released me and started laughing. I continued to tickle him until he was out of breath. I took the chance and ran into the bathroom. I closed the door and grabbed a towel. I set it on the counter and turned the shower on. I stepped in and let the warm water wash over me. I heard the door open.

"Don't even think about it!" I yelled. Blake stepped in the shower and smiled at me. I face palmed myself and shook my head.

"Why didn't I lock the door." I said to myself. Blake wrapped his arms around me. I shook my head.

"Nope. Shower and shower only." I said. He pouted.

"Aw c'mon! Just looking at you all wet from the water is a tease." he said.

"Well to bad!" I yelled as I grabbed the shampoo.

"Can I at least wash you?" he said. I rose an eyebrow. He smiled innocently at me. I sighed.

"Fine." I said. He smiled wide and grabbed a sponge.

-5 minute later-

"Blake when you wash someone I think you wash them evenly everywhere not a little on the arms and a lot on the ass." I said. He grinned and scrubbed my tummy. I rolled my eyes. Once we we all washed we turned the shower off and stepped out. I wrapped the towel around my waist. Blake grabbed a

towel and wrapped it around his waist. We walked out of the bathroom and dried off. We got dressed.

"You know we have to clean the sheets right?" I said. He pouted.

"Why." He whined.

"Well first off we had sex on them." I said.

"But it smells like you." he said with a pout. I blushed lightly.

"Fine. Wash them and once they're clean I'll roll around in them." I said. He perked up.

"Okay!" he yelled and tore the sheets off and ran out of the room. I laughed and sat on the naked mattress. The doorbell rang. I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door and faced two police officers and a teary eyed Sean and Spencer.

"Are you Jayy Woods?" the police asked. I nodded slowly.

"We've come to take you to a foster home. You are under 18 and not legally aloud to be on you're own." they said. My jaw dropped. I gulped.

"F-foster homes?" I repeated

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NECT CHAPTER.