Part 6

Get on a tab

Open up Youtube

And play the song 'Savior' by Black Veil Brides

It sets the mood

Jayy's POV

I opened the door and walked out. I quickly locked the door behind me. Todd punched me in the stomach. I hunched over in pain since I've already been beaten enough today. Jen slapped me across the face making a loud slap noise. I heard Sean cry out my name. Jen smirked evilly at me as Todd pulled out a gun. Wait. A GUN?! What the hell! I knew they hated me. But enough to kill me?! It was silent for a moment as I watched Todd aim the gun towards my head. I closed my eyes and made a little prayer in my head. But then I figured something. I never fight back. I opened my eyes and saw Todd slowly put his finger on the trigger. He was about to pull it until I lunged towards him. He fired the gun. I fell on top of Todd. I saw blood. Blood? Who's is it? I looked down to my side. He shot me. Then the numbness went away and the pain settled. I rolled off of Todd and cried out. I heard the door knob jiggle. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. Everything was fading. My vision blurred. I had a huge head ace. I felt the darkness grow. Then I was gone from reality.

Sean's POV

I heard the gun shot. I lost it. I opened the door trying to unlock it. Once I got it I looked at the scene. Jen smirking while standing against the wall of the hall. Todd on his back slowly getting up. And Jayy. On the floor taking in big breaths with blood on his side. I saw the gun on the floor. Jayy's eyes slowly closed. No! This can't be happening! Please this has to be some sort of sick nightmare. Not my brother. I fell to my knees. Tears blurred my vision. I ran to Jayy's side. I laid my head on his chest.

"Please Jayy. You can make it. Hang in there. Jayy please d-don't l-l-leave me. I l-l-love you-u. Jayy p-please." I whispered through my tears. I looked up. Them! It's all their fault my brother might be gone from this world because of them. So much he didn't get to do. Anger welled up in my eyes. I screamed out in anger. I grabbed the gun and aimed it at Todd. I sniffled. Todd looked up and smirked.

"You're not doing anything. You don't have the guts." he said evilly. He slowly made his way towards me. I panicked. I felt arms wrap around me holding me still. I heard Jen's evil laugh. Todd punched me square in the face. Blood ran down my nose. He punched me again. On the stomach and face. He continued to beat me until I was bruised up and bloody. Jen dropped me. I laid there motionless. Jayy... My brother I love. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at Todd. I pulled the trigger. The gunshot echoed through the house. I turned the gun to Jen. Another gunshot echoed. I heard their bodies thump to the floor. I looked at each of them. I shot Todd through the head. I looked at Jen. Right in the heart. I crawled back to Jayy. I laid his head on my lap. I rocked us back in forth.

"Jayy. We're safe now. I did it. You just need to wake up and we'll be okay. Jayy? P-please wake up. I l-love you. I can't be on my own. I'm n-not r-ready. Jayy! Wake up!" I cried out. I buried my head into his chest and cried. I soon heard police sirens and saw the lights flash out the window. I didn't care. All I care about is Jayy. I heard the door slam open.

"Who's in here?!" I heard them yell.

I soon felt pairs of arms pull me away from Jayy.

"No!" I screamed. I got out of their grasps and ran back to Jayy. I held on to him tightly.

"Jayy please! Please don't leave me." I cried. They pulled his body away from me and put him on a gurney. They took him out of the house. I followed and got into the ambulance. I held Jayy's hand and cried. The tears wouldn't stop. What am I going to do now? If Jayy doesn't make it? I'm not going to be able to live anymore. If he doesn't live I'll commit suicide just to be with him up in heaven away from Todd and Jen. I held his hand tightly to my face and cried.

Comment

Tell me what you think

I'll update when I can