Chapter 6: Number one, he's independent.

Artemis~ God of independence and courage.

It's been one and a half weeks since my monthly problem and it seems like from that day Blake has done everything he could to ignore me.

He was out of the dorm before I awoke,

Back when I was asleep, and

He didn't show up to our two gym classes we had together so far.

I didn't know how to comprehend this and in a way, which I didn't fully understand, I found this a little hysterical. Child's play if that's what we can call it.

Every day was the same routine, I'd wake up, wash up, grab a snack, go to classes, come back, read, make a call to my mum once in a while and then sleep, I was used of it by now but Blake's ignorance was certainly not going unnoticed.

It was a Wednesday and I decided to come back to the dorm for lunch instead of going to the Cafe, like how I did every other day, and that's when I saw Blake's door slightly opened. I walked up to it slowly and opened it more. He nearly fall off his bed when he saw me. "Fuck, Lex. Don't do that!" I would of laughed at the sight if he wasn't clinging to a frame in his hand with all his might. I went and sat besides him on his bed. "May I see." I let out my hand. He cautiously placed the frame in it.

"Your parents," I whispered as if not wanting anyone to hear. He nodded. "They died," he whispered back. I felt overwhelmed with sadness. It was close to how I felt when I had too leave home but just worse. I couldn't begin to imagine. I started to say something but he cut me off. "Don't say anything," he spoke softly. "I don't need anyone and I doubt you can tell me anything different from what everyone's told me." Number one, he's independent. The bad boy article reappeared in my head. He took the picture from my hand and gently placed it on a bedside table. "New rule, you don't come into my room." His voice had so much off venom that it truly scared me. I left his room and went into mine.

It had been long agonizing days since Blake's moment and I hadn't had the guts to even look at him yet. He's independent. For some reason the bad boy article kept popping in my head.

"He's definitely one of the bad boys here," said Noah. I didn't tell her much only that Blake's acting strange and he reminds me a lot of the article on the net. "Like duh! Don't you see how hot he is!" She was practically screaming at me for no sensible reason. I just rolled my eyes as she coed over Blake. I silently drank my hot chocolate as I stared out the window. It was an overcast day and everyone was dressed with scarfs and hoodies. Beautiful, the world and to imagine that one person created it, God, just beautiful. I'm not one to fellow a religion or believe in one but I do believe in God. I just think we all have different theories. "Lex?" Noah snapped her fingers in front of my face. "You good?" I just smiled and nodded. She smiled back and got up. "I have some studying to do. Check you later." I waved her off as I continued daydreaming.

When I went back to the dorm Melanie, also known as the blond bitchy specimen, sat on the couch sipping a coke. My coke!
"What the hell are you doing here?" I made the bitterness of my voice known. "Isn't it obvious? I'm waiting for Blake," she spoke in a chirpy way. "Well this is my dorm so get out!" I was red and fuming. "Ours." Blake stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. How could he walk around practically naked when he had a visitor? Oh, stupid me! He's Mr.Gorgeous-BreakTheRules-Bad-Boy. "I don't fucking care, get her out!" I slammed my bedroom door as I locked myself in. It was the first time I had sworn at Blake and I have a feeling I'd left him stunned in the other room because everything was silent until the main door closed.

I changed into my PJ's and slept. I was so exhausted and emotional that I didn't wake up that evening but around four o'clock in the morning I was up and hyper. I went to the bathroom to take care of my duties and then sat on the couch listening to the silence. The University seemed at peace this part of the morning and to me it felt like I was going to have a better day.

Blake was out on his jog so I had the whole dorm to myself. I called a ophthalmologist to make an appointment for tomorrow after classes to get my glasses adjusted and to apply for contact lenses. I then switched on the radio and cranked up the volume. I danced away in my PJ's to The Vamps, Can we Dance, as I cleaned up.

I was screaming and singing, "I talk a lot off shit when I'm drinking baby. I'm known to go a little too fast, but don't mind all my friends. I know their all crazy but their the only friends that I have!" That I didn't realise when Blake came in. "Wow, and our first performance for the morning is, drum roll please, Miss. Lexi Copper." I rolled my eyes at him being all dramatic and because he used his new nickname for me, Lexi. I walked over to the radio and switched it off. "How was your run?" He nodded with a smug. "It would be better if you joined me." I blushed with no reason and went back to my room.

Blake had a bath, then me and then we both walked together to our classes. I was surprised that he hadn't questioned yesterday yet but I don't think he's one to get himself into those kind off conversations.

Classes were a drag and the day never seemed to come to an end. I went back to the dorm and had a nice hot shower, washed my hair and shaved my attention seeking areas. When I stepped out and wrapped myself in my towel I realised that I hadn't taken my clothes into the bathroom with me. After staying quiet to listen if anyone was in I crept out with only a towel on my body. Doof!

As soon as I was fully out of the bathroom a figure crashed into me dropping both of us down. Tears met my eyes as my head trembled with pain from hitting the floor. "Lexi," Blake panicked on top of me. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He got off me but stay crouched by my side. I lifted my hand to my head and then brought it down in front of my face to see if the fall was really bad. "In some pain but other than that all good." He helped me to get up slowly and then we stood just staring at each another. "You..." I waited for him to continue but he kissed me. He never finish his words. He just gently kissed me but when we parted I could off sworn I saw regret in his eyes. I backed away slowly still regaining my balance and went into my room.

I changed up into a black track pants and turquoise t-shirt. When I went out Caleb was in the lounge playing some internet game with Blake. "Hey sugar," he greeted cheerfully. I smiled as I walked towards them. "Long time," I managed to say.
"Too long," he replied as he got up and kissed my cheek. Blake let out a grant and for a second, one whole second, he looked a bit pissed. What's with these guys today?
"So, you wanna join us for supper?" Blake asked breaking the silence. "Please come, Lexi?" Caleb begged earning a hard slap on the head from Blake. "What?" He moaned. "Only I call her Lexi, isn't?" Blake questioned staring at me the entire time. "Oh, whatever! Are we going to eat or not?" I complained. The boys chuckled as we left.

Blake drove us in his one series, dark blue, BMW to a local diner. It was my first time in the Town and it was beautiful. Everything was dimly lit and not in a creepy way but in a way that kept people intrude.

I was silent in the car as the boys chatted about the car's engine. Every once in a while my eyes would meet Blake's in the rearview mirror and then I'd quickly look away. He had kissed me. Blake Anderson kissed ME! I was still convincing myself that I didn't imagine it but that was becoming harder since we haven't spoken about it.

When Blake parked the car all three of us got out and walked to the diner together. We found a booth next two the window and the boys sat opposite me. Caleb collected all our orders and went to the counter which left Blake and I alone.

* * * * *

Oh my God!!!they kissed!!! I know! I enjoyed writing this chapter. Thanks for all the reads and votes so far. Please, Comment, vote and follow. Mwahzzz thanks

PS: Love your
XOXO

PS: Love yourXOXO