Chapter 15: Okay boyfriend.

Note: PG rated mature content :-P

*  *  *  *  *

I had almost become immune to his seaweed green eyes. Well, that's what I thought but now I am melting away again.

Science says that people with green eyes are more jovial. I don't know how I feel about that because sometimes it feels like Blake has his period but most of the time he just melts my heart. Cheesy, I know...

I layed in Blake's bed caressing his hair. He slept like a log. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life and when we came home Blake took my teddy bear and put it in my room then carried me bridal style to his. "I warned you I had other plans," he whisphered in my ear. I could feel the pulse by my temples beating rapidly as the nerves took over me. Relax Lex! I mentally scolded myself. Blake threw me a pair of superman boxers and a plain black shirt then he took out something similar for himself. He changed in the bathroom and I changed in his room. I know, I know. This is totally odd. When Blake returned he stood by the door watching me trace my fingers over his superman boxers that were knee length for me. "This is strange," I mumbled. At first I thought he didn't hear me because everything was silent but then he said, "I disagree. I think it's cute." I blushed as I crawled under the covers. He switched the light of and layed beside me. I could feel him watching me as I stared into the blank darkness.

I awoke to something nudging my back. I tried to move away but Blake pulled me closer to him pressing his excitement more against me. I stayed still until Blake stirred in his sleep then suddenly awoke. "Morning beautiful." He loosened his grip slightly so I could turn to lay on my back. I smiled at him. "Morning," I mumbled back. Blake baried his head in the nook of my neck then he draped his leg across me placing it in between my legs. Now his morning glory was pressed against my thigh. I cleared my throat and stuttered, "Er... Blake... Your... ya... is up against me." I blushed red in embarrassment. Blake frowned at me in his groggy state then suddenly registered what I said. "Lexi, it's call a penis or more informally, a dick or cock." I put my hands over my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at him in farther embarrassment while I laughed. Eventually when I got over it I uncovered my eyes to find Blake still looking at me. "What?" I arched my eyebrows questionably. "I'm waiting for you to say it," He replied smirking at me. I pushed him away, layed on my side and spoke, "No, that's the most stupid thing that has ever left your mouth." He shook his head and waited for me to cave in. "Dick," I mumbled then rolled my eyes. "I didn't quite catch that." I sat up resting my weight on my arms and sang, "Dick, cock, penis, prick, stick, spud are all things that you are being right now."

In a flash Blake was on top of me and he turned me on my back. "I am most definitely not a spud Alexia." And he pressed his midsection onto mine and looked at me with lust in his eyes yet what surprised me more was that I wasn't angered by my full name being used. It sounded... innocent of his tongue . Blake had stopped moving and studied me. I smirked at him as I placed my hands on his chest and slowly moved it to his shoulders. He brought his lips down to mine. Nibbling gently on my bottom lip until I gasped for air and his tongue invaded my mouth. I didn't care if I couldn't breath. This was amazing. It was like I was on fire but I couldn't feel the third degree burns. I wrapped my arms tightly around Blake's shoulders. Just enough to deepen the kiss but not enough to strangle him. His hands roamed my body from my waist one moved to grab my ass, which made me moan because I jerked forward to meet his hard on, and the other moved up under my shirt to cup my breast, I couldn't believe I slept with my bra on. I almost never do that. Blake pulled away to look at me for a second then crashed his lips back on mine. I instantly slide the tip of my tongue between his lips and sucked on his upper lip. He moaned as I rolled him over, broke the kiss and saddled him. His hand was still under my shirt but now he was slipping it under my bra. I leaned my head back and looked at the ceiling as a tingle washed over my body. I purposely pressed my body down on Blake to feel his happiness greet me. I was not sure why but I was feeling very adventurous this morning. I looked at Blake to see him with his eyes closed just steadying his breathing. He pushed up and I pushed down both of us meeting each another's thrust. Blake opened his eyes and smirked at me. With the hand that was on my ass he moved it down to my thigh then up under my boxers, correction his boxers that I was wearing, caressing my thigh. We continued on our gentle grinding as I leaned down pressing my chest on him with my nipples hard and sensitive as I crashed our lips together. He softly bit my lip, moved down to my jaw then kissed and sucked my neck causing me to moan and grind faster. Blake also picked up pace while with his one hand pressing my nipple harder. Our breaths were both rapid and hearts racing. Knock, knock. We both froze. We waited for the knocking to stop but the person was persistent. I move slightly before Blake had both his hands on my hips holding me still. "Leave them. They'll go away." I chuckled and playfully hit him. "No, it's probably one of our friends. We can't do that." I leaned back closer to him and passionately kissed him. He pressed his excitement close to me causing me to pull back, close my eyes and moan. "Stop," I groaned. He spoke against my skin as he trailed kisses towards my breast, "You don't want me to." He was right and he knew it. Knock, knock. I pulling away smirking at Blake and walked over to the main door. Thank God my clothes were still on, I thought.

I opened the door to find Noah standing there in her PJ's with a small bag. "Hello!" She screamed. "You took so long. Anyway, my roommate kicked me out so she could get freaky with her boyfriend." How lucky was her roommate right now? That could have been me with Blake. Hold up! Would I of had sex with him? Are we even an item? Oh, he was so good. "Lex, are you okay? Did you hear a word I just said?" I shook my head and replied, "Sorry I was distracted." I turned and walked in to find Blake standing with a towel, blocking you know what, and smirking at me. I gave him a smug smile in return as I raised my eyebrows. He chuckled and greeted Noah then went into the bathroom. All this time Noah had been locking the door. "Come let's go to my room." The entire time I could feel Noah's eyes scanning me and then my room. She cleared her throat and sat on my unused bed. "Lex, where did you sleep last night and why are you in Blake's clothes?" She guessed I was in Blake's clothes but my crimson cheeks gave me away. "Oh. My. God!" She whisphered and yeld. If that's possible. "Did you two have..." I shook my head not being able to talk. "Why?" She yeld. "Because you interrupted." She looked at me with big eyes. "Oh I am so sorry," she apologized. I shook my head. "It's fine plus now I'm kind of glad you did. We weren't thinking." She rolled her eyes at me. "Was the foreplay good?"

"Noah!" I shouted then went silent. "Yes," I mumbled. Noah just sat smirking at me as I burst out laughing."The first time you and Caleb did it were you afraid?" She put a finger on her cheek and thought back. "No, even though it was my first time I trusted him and... you just know." We both stayed silent. I was processing everything. I still couldn't believe about ten minutes ago Blake and I were in that position. Noah went to get some grape juice and a few seconds later I heard a glass busting. "What was that?" Blake asked from the bathroom. "Just a tumbler." Noah picked up the glass and I soaked the carpet in detergent. Noah had gone to my room to sort out her things to go bath and I was on my knees trying to remove the stain. "I am loving the view from up here," Blake spoke. "Shut up, Noah is in my room." He groaned and spoke, "Well, it's all your fault. I just sorted my friend out but now look." He pointed to my ass while coming closer. I got up from the floor and Blake kissed me. Gently and sweet. He was so dreamy with me. I get why all those girls behave like that but it's different. I feel like he is different with me. He pulled away. "I'm going to hang out with Caleb." His hands we around my waist. "You don't have to report to me, Blake." I laughed. "Well its the first time I have an actual girlfriend so I am doing things right." I stood there blushing as I bit my bottom lip. "Okay boyfriend." He kissed me again but it didn't last long because Noah stood laughing at us from my doorway. "You guys are so cute," she ranted. I rolled my eyes at her and Blake hugged me. "Bye babe. Bye Noah." Then he left.

*  *  *  *  * 
Okay today I am really excited because TBBG is soooo close to a 1000 reads and thats a super big deal for me. Love you all thanks so much.

Things are getting freaky. *wink wink

Please vote comment follow.
Thanks again

Thanks again♡