Chapter 9

Felix's POV

I closed the door and almost ran to the bathroom to get changed because I was so happy! I, Felix Welch, have a boyfriend! And boy was he amazing. My first ever boyfriend. i never thought I would have a boyfriend, I'd never seen boys in the way I see Kaiden. He just has a different vibe to everyone else. Damn he made my day. Possibly even my week or year! I wanted to just jump up and down the way Valerie does when she's with Alex. 

I made it to the bathroom without tripping over anything, which is a first for me, so I was proud. Maybe Kaiden was my lucky charm? I wonder if he'll make my mum allow me to get my lip pierced? And then we could get them together! That's it, I'm taking him out tomorrow. It's supposed to be nice weather so I'll take him to the beach!  Oh I'm just full of ideas!

Once I was fully dressed in nice dry clothing, I ran back to my room, excited to tell Kaiden the news. I barged in my room, not knowing if he was dressed or not, aw he was dressed. I pouted, then smiled like an idiot after remembering what I had to tell him.

"Kaiden! Tomorrow we're going out!" I almost yelled.

"What? Like a date?"

"Yes, like a date!"

A huge smile spread across his face. Then he frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked running to sit next to him on the bed.

"Aren't you afraid you'll get called bad things because we're out in public?"

"Kaiden, I don't care what others think about us. You're my boyfriend and thats all that matters." I hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek, that seemed to calm him down quite a bit.

"Do you wanna stay the night? You can stay in my room and we can leave in the morning." I asked rubbing his thigh in a soothing way.

"Let me call mum and let her know and once it stops raining I'll run across the road and get my stuff." He smiled and left the room to call his mum.

As he rang his mum I ran downstairs to talk to mum.

"MUM!" I yelled.

"Yes? Why are you yelling?" She asked.

"I didn't know where you were, then I saw you. ANYWAY! Can you take me and Kaiden to the beach tomorrow, I'm going to take him on a date."

"Aw aren't you adorable" She patted my head "That's how I raised my boy."

I smiled at her. "So can you please?" I asked bouncing up and down in my seat.

"Of course I can, here have this for tomorrow." She handed me $50, I knew I had more in my room, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Thanks mum." I kissed her on the cheek and ran back upstairs.

"Mum said it's all good." Kaiden smiled at me and I almost knocked him over hugging him. I squeezed him tight, but maybe just a little bit too tight.

"Felix! I.. Cant... Breathe!"

"Oops." I let go of him and blushed

"I think someones a little excited" I took that the wrong way and looked down.

"I am not!"

"Not like that you goof ball!" He laughed at me. That made me blush even harder. I'm such a pervert. I laughed at myself from that too.

I collected our clothes from my room and took it into the laundry, Kaiden was right behind me the whole time. I threw our clothes in they dryer, set it up and sat on it. I stared at Kaiden while swinging my legs.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Oh you know, my boyfriend." He started looking around the room.

"I don't see anyone?" He smirked.

"Oh that's too bad, you'd like him. He has beautiful blue eyes, amazing black hair, looks good no matter what he wears and has the best personality." I had a huge grin.

"Oh is that so.?" He got closer to me. "Well you should see my boyfriend. He has green eyes to die for, the cutest face, a hairstyle to match his personality -crazy- and a seductive voice." He put his hands beside me on the dryer and leaned in to kiss me.

I captured his lip between mine and gently bit it making him moan a little. It was the cutest thing. He licked my bottom lip as if to ask for entrance, I allowed it. Our tongues massaged each other for what seemed like an hour, when he started rubbing my thigh. Not the way I was rubbing his earlier, his was more of a flirty rub. His hand moved up to my waist before moving to my side. Out of nowhere he started to tickle me. I laughed hysterically while kicking and squirming for him to stop.

Just as he thought he got away with tickling me, I attacked him making us both fall to the ground. I started to tickle him and the way he squirmed made me want to say Aw! 

I got up off of him and helped him up.

"That was mean." He said.

"Well as long as you don't tickle me again, we're fine."

"Aw, but I like watching you squirm..."

"That sounded a little weird, but oh well." 

We walked out of the laundry and went down the stairs to the lounge room. I flopped onto the couch and he sat down gently, I don't think he wants to break the furniature the way I do. I laughed at myself.

"BOYS!" Mum yelled from the kitchen, that woman is always in there doing something.

"WHAT!?" I yelled back.

"Felix, get off your ass and get in here, bring Kaiden."

I got up and made my way to the kitchen with Kaiden following behind me.

"You shouldn't swear mum, It's no good, remember?"

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyways. About tomorrow, we'll leave around 11 in the morning. I'll drop you off by the pier, Kaiden ive given Felix $50, be sure he buys you something nice." She winked at him then continued. "Make sure you two don't cause too much trouble. Anyway we're having a movie night. You have a choice. Harry Potter or The Black Swan."

"Erm, mum... There is no way we are watching the Black Swan, therefore, we can only watch Harry Potter, you have no choice."

She rolled her eyes and we went back to the couch.