Chapter 11

Felix’s POV

I was woken up by squealing. Bloody girls and their high pitched squeals. Then I realised why they were. I was still in the same sleeping bag, hugging Kaiden. Last night was awesome. I snapped out of my day dreaming about last night. God damn it! Now the girls know!

“FELIX! Y-YOU AND KAIDEN! IN THE SAME SLEEPING BAG!” Valerie pretty much yelled while fanning herself. Damn fan girl. Turns out Tallulah and Alex were doing the same thing.

“I had a feeling this would happen!” Alex squealed while smiling like a lunatic. Great, now the whole damn world is going to know! I shouldn’t have done it, but I just couldn’t help myself. I adore that boy; I would do anything for him. I was trying to drown out the squealing but I couldn’t. I made my way out of the sleeping bag -waking up Kaiden in the process- and ran up the stairs to my room to block them out. I saw Kaiden watching me run out the room. I couldn’t handle the noise, it was just too much. This is not how I wanted them to find out. I was going to tell them myself. I guess it’s too late for that now isn’t it… Oh well, that just means that we don’t have to keep it on the low down around them. As long as they don’t tell anyone, everything is fine.

I got changed and started to make my way back down stairs. I heard muffled talking, it was Kaiden’s voice. 

“Look guys, I don’t think he actually wanted anyone to know. Just try not to tell anyone. I know how he feels, so just try not to say anything.” 

That was nice of him. He actually understands! I smiled to myself and came down the stairs.

“You girls finished squealing?” I asked with an annoyed tone. 

“For now, yes.” Said Alex.

I rolled my eyes and sat next to Felix.

“Thank you for telling them how I feel Kaiden” I said and grabbed his hand. 

I heard the girls breathe faster. Such weirdos. I wanted to do something that would make them go insane and I didn’t know why. I leaned over him and lay with my head on his lap. He started to pat my head. I wasn’t comfy so I sat on his lap instead and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in closer and started to kiss him slowly. The girls started squealing once again, so I deepened the kiss.

Of course my mother would have to walk in at this point in time didn't she.

"FELIX! Are you and Kai- What are you doing!?" I looked at her ansd she looked shocked.

"Oh you know... They're putting on a show for us." Alex said without hesitation.

"Alex! Really?" I pretty much shouted at her. Man sometimes she can be a massive pain in the neck!

"Is that so? Well I guess I wont be taking you boys anywhere today then" Mum threatened.

"No no no no! Mum you promised." I pouted hoping that will get me back in the good books.

"Fine!" She sighed. "But no more shows!" The girls all had said Aw in unison and mum had just glared at them.

"Everyone get up and dressed,  I have things to do today. I will drop you all off at your houses. Chop chop!" Mum ordered everyone to get everything done and cleaned up.

It took about 20 minutes to get everyone ready and out the door. Mum dropped everyone off at there houses and then dropped us off at the pier.

"Be safe today, call me when you want me to pick you up." She smiled "Oh and Felix" I turned to look at her. "Don't forget this..." She threw me the digital camera.

"Thanks mum. Cya later." I grabbed Kaiden's hand and we set off. We can be as cutesy as we want here, no one we know comes to this end of town, that's why I chose this spot.