Chapter 15

Arjun and radhika were in their world. Radhika was enjoying taunting him. She asked him to sing a song.
Radhika ; sir can u pls sing a song for me ?? U know how i love songs. Arjun was blinking. Coz she knew he does not know all these kinds if stuffs.
Arjun ; radhika (all way dragging) i donno many songs.
Radhika ; fine sing something which u know. More than enough as she was expert in playing with words and he was struck with his words.
Arjun ; ok i'll sing u should not laugh. She smiled and nodded and took spoons for beat the plate as a back ground music. He rolled at her impossible nature.
Radhika ; hmmm start.
Arjun started to sing and radhika was laughing like hell as he was all way singing wrong lyrics. She in between will sing and finally they both stopped their music and turned the music from radhika's mobile and she ordered that he should do all crazy steps. He started she laughed and finally she too joined and arjun and radhika were laughing till their tummy pained and arjun felt different the way she was making him to dance. He enjoyed every moment with her. Her childish behavior was a pain reliever for him.
Radhika ; sir i guess it is high time to eat . Im fed up with house hold works so can u pls cook for me plssss....... He pulled her cheeks and husked "anything for my princess".
Radhika ; princess yuck I dont like that word. I want my tag line if ur not giblving me then i'll sue u .
Arjun (smiled) ; fine my panoti.
Radhika ; that's my khadoos. He laughed and she wished he should always be like this.

He went to kitchen and she was in the name of helping was making him go mad with her talking and he added sugar for salt and she gave a mischievous smile and said "u added sugar in sabji". He turned and tasted and his face gave all 9 reactions. Radhika was laughing. He looked at her and took a tumbler water and poured on her face
radhika who never expected this was shocked. Arjun gave a winning smile. Radhika took a vessel and filled it and water and poured on him. Thats it they both started to fight like kids and the kitchen was all messed up. After they were really exhausted they looked at them and the place. They were in shades of yellow white and wet too. A person who saw them from their window ran away in fear of their look. Ardhika looked at them pressing their lips to control their laugh and burst out .
Arjun ; pizzas ??
Radhika ; i love them sir.
Arjun ; just say i love them this sir argh and went out of the kitchen.
Radhika silently smiled and said ; arjun......

They drove back to kundra's house. He waved his hand bye. But it was like some one is separating her soul from her. She turned back and saw arjun who was looking at her eagerly. She ran to him and hugged him.
Arjun ; radhika tomo morning i'll come to pick u up. Now go and sleep dear. She was in no mood of leaving him. Finally she pulled him inside the house. They entered the house and she took him to her room.
Radhika ; sir ur dress. It was his track pants and his grey t.shirt.....(remember chipkali and the way she hugged him. So when she left arjun she made sure that she has her fav of arjun shirt.
Arjun ; when ???
Radhika ; something's better unanswered. He nodded and changed . When he came back he saw her in her blue kurti and sandal patyala. She purposefully wore them to remember those sweet moments. Arjun saw her and reminded back to mumbai when he was about to hit the lizard......the way she pounced on him and the way he was about to kiss her but all went other way round because of sam. Arjun kept the towel on the chair and came near her. She saw him with full affection in her eyes.
Arjun ; may i have what i lost ?? She blushed and stood there not moving. He smiled and came near her. Slowly he cupped her face. She held her dress tight and slowly he came near her lips. It was just an inch gap...... She closed her eyes. He bend down but suddenly arjun's phone buzzed. Both jerked back and he rubbed his hair and he took the phone and saw the number. It was new. He attended the call and he shouted ; how many times to say i dont want any home loan now. Why r u disturbing in an unwanted time . Radhika giggled at arjun's irritation. She watched him sitting in the bed. He kept his fist over his forehead and closed his eyes and shouted. She thought ; how stupid i was leaving u ?? I should have held ur hand and took away to some place so that no one would have hurted u . I never knew u will love me like no one in this world. Like a mom to her child a pure love. U never had a family but u had good heart you saved my respect from saral and u purposefully married me to protect me even though u know that i never loved u that time But me i had everything but i was busy saving sam and helping neil but forgot to notice u and ur love. How stupid i was ???
Arjun ; no use even i was stupid with my revenge. She jerked.
Radhika ; how is that always u read my heart ?? Tell me the secret...... Arjun smiled at her cute face and pulled her chubby cheeks. She smiled like a cute kid. Arjun wrapped his hand over her shoulders and pulled her near his heart and made her keep her head over his chest.
Arjun ; do u hear anything. She nods ; ya ur heart beat arjun.
He jerks ; what did u say ??
Radhika ; ba ba baaa.... I mean arjun sir. He felt disappointed still holding that stupid tag sir. She signed a relief.
Arjun (disappointed tone) ; what do u hear ??
Radhika ; ur heart beat only ......
Arjun ; no it is not the heart beat. It is ur name radhika. U r in my heart and every beat says ur name.
Radhika(kneeled on the bed) ; awww my husband is so romantic and she opened her hand and willingly fell over him. He held her and both laughed.
Radhika ; sir..... Can.i ask u something??
Arjun ; anything ..... But beg u. U even dont call me by my name but pls dont use sir. It is like....and kept a disgusting face and he was not able to say how it felt for him. She laughed and said sir...... He saw her and then he remembered the way she was trykng to say his name but even after 2 to 3 glasses of alcohol she ended up in sir.
Arjun ; y said u want to ask something. What is that ??
Radhika ; well dont be angry . He nodded .
Radhika ; how did u believe that i was still alive i mean when neil and teji said that i am dead why did u believe that i was alive . I mean which made u believe that i was still alive coz even everyone in rishikesh believed that i was dead. How did u believe ?? Arjun was staring at radhika without giving any answers. He was looking at her and she was staring at him back.
Radhika ; im asking something but u r just looking at me.??
Arjun ; nothing was just thinking how it would be when i kiss ur juicy lips. Ger eyes widened . She never knew he would go shameless to this extend.
Radhika ; how dare arjun u will speak to me like that. Idiot and she took a pillow and started to hit him. He was all the time laughing as her feather hands beating was like a massage to him.
Arjun ; i won again. U spelt my name without that stupid tagline. I won radhika..... And he shouted. She who realised his act again beat him
after sometime her hands started to pain.
Radhika ; isnt it paining for u and she waved her hand due to the pain.
Arjun ; it was like massage to me. She made a pout face. He pulled her close to him and said ; u want me to know the reason right fine i will tell u byt promise me that u will kiss me after whatever i say.
Radhika ; kiss ok done.
Arjun ; hello mrs. Mehra lip kiss. She nodded like double ok.
Arjun ; Radhika see the day you were claimed dead I was alive and when I saw the corpse of that so called radhika was not you.
Radhika ; How did you find that, that was not me even mom dad and others believed why them even dadaji believed.
Arjun ; No he didn't it was only him and me were shouting it was not you.