Chapter 34

The quote above is written by me (self promotion stuffs.. )

***************************************************************************************

Radhika was sitting in her room and Danny made sure that she is all fine. He asked his guards to make sure nothing is touching her which may harm her. Asking her caretaker to call him any minute if she needs any one he stepped into her room.

He found her writing something in her diary and he smiled at her. It was filled with sadness and pain. Every day they are loosing her in the battle. Every day she is loosing her remaining sanity. She starts to halucinate Arjun and slowly that thought of him seen by her but couldn't feel him was gulping her more.

She turned to see Danny and he who saw her now smiled a happy one. She walked to him and gave him the diary.

It was something which was poetic but it had pain and he can say it was for her Arjun.

We were not for each other

But we made it the other way round.

But there was never a happily ever after in every story.

I think living with your memory is my happily ever after.

How was it ?? She asked him. He nodded and smiled but his heart was tightening with the heaviness of her state. She is loosing her every thing just because of her love for him.

It is beautiful honey.

See i know it is beautiful.... Arjun will like it right ?? She asked him. He yet again nodded his head but this time it was with teary eyes.

He love it. I need to start for shooting and might be late. Will you be able to stay alone ?? For only today ?? He asked her.

She smiled and nodded and said "oh yes i can and don't worry Arjun will come today he promised me the other day." With that she turned to her table and took few steps then stopped.

I am doing nice right fooling myself thinking Arjun will come ?? She asked without turning. Danny pulled her to him and hugged her tight.

It is paining Danny without Arjun it is paining. She hugged him tight.

But they never knew this is just a temporary pain because the remedy for all her miseries is waiting for her somewhere near them.

Wiping his tears he smiled.

Don't worry Panoti i won't leave you not this time and sorry for coming late. Never knew you will have to go through this so long. I am sorry.

He walked without any one's notice.

She got a call from Danny saying to join the lunch in his spot. Radhika got herself ready and had her lunch. Returning back she started to think of Arjun whenever they used to say that they are going for location hunt which turns out to be a romantic outing. Unknowingly her heart was bleeding with the thought that it would never going to be the same way because her reason for her happiness is long gone.

Entering the mansion she started to walk to her room. But something something was not the way it used to be. She felt some one is watching her. Turning she just found her guards standing and her caretaker smiling at her. Smiling back she went to her room. Changing her dress she was standing near her window and was looking at nothing. Everything was just zooned out.

You will definitely become sick if you stand one more second there. Her heart thumbed. The voice the same voice which she begged to hear one more time. She wanted to see from where the sound is coming but she is scared whether it was hee hallucination .