11

Alana P.O.V.

Time flies here at this company. They were part of the music industries like Mr. Maloley. Except that they were rude here.

Girls would stare at me when Jake would kiss me. Guy's would stare me down here like a hawk. The people here don't even talk to me so I stay to myself. I love Jake soo much that I came to this company.

The only two people that really talks to me is Caleb and The girl that sits in the front, taking calls, Mindy.

I was still typing till Caleb called me in his office. I sigh, getting up going to his office.

As I walked a Girl bumped into me. "Hey! Watch were you going!" She yells at me.

"You should watch were you going." I said in a Anger tone, pushing her with my shoulder to Caleb's Office.

I can't stand this job. Uggh I don't want to quit but I can't because if I do Sarah and I will be on the streets. But then again we won't because she's a fashion designer.

I walk in seeing Him smiling at me. I smile back, sitting in one of the twin chairs.

"So I want you to do something for me. There's one upcoming Rapper that really like our company. They want to see what this Place has to offer and I want you to meet them at a small cafe down town. Think your up for it?" He smiles and I nodded.

"Sure. I'll be up for it."

"Okay. Today at 3 they can meet." He smiles and I nodded, Standing up.

"Okay. You can count on me Caleb" I said and he smiles.

"Okay" He says and I leave out. I look to see everyone was looking at me like I was a crook or something.

What happened? I heard girls scoff and started walking wherever and guys checking me out. I roll my eyes going to Mindy.

"Mindy, why did they look at me like that?" I asked and she sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Who knows. These people always do that when someone gets called in Caleb office. They think he fucked you because he's a fuckboy and you tend to stay in his office for a long time" She says and laughed.

"What!" I yelled still laughing. "That's what I said" Mindy said smiles, laughing.

"Oh please. He's cute but I got a Man" I make my laugh fall down, sighing.

"They say that because Jake's Ex, She was a Big Whore and she fuck Caleb" She said and I chuckled.

"They can forget that."

"Well, His ex still comes and checks on Caleb. More like fuck him when he has a chance" She roll her eyes.

We hear the elevator Dinged and when it opened, I couldn't believe my Brown eyes. She walked out the Elevator smiling and I hid my face. I couldn't let her see me here.

I saw her going in Caleb's Office and shut the door.

"What's wrong?" Mindy furrowed her eye brows.

"Mindy. Jake's Ex is Nathan Maloley's Girlfriend. Her name is Macy Lyes."

She wide eyes and Her mouth dropped opened. Damn I betcha Mr. Maloley don't know about this but that ain't my business.

.

.

.

Nate P.O.V.

"Guys come on get y'all asses out I've got to get ready so I can figure some shit out" I yelled at Derek, Jack J, Jack G, Swazz and Sammy.

But no they were still playing call of Duty. Except Jack G and Swazz they were just using my Damn WiFi.