Chapter Two

"Hey! Doorknob dick! Has anyone ever told you that you shouldn't be a rude asshole to people you've just met?" The whole hallway gasped and went silent.

The four boys turned around, two of them stifling a laugh while the other two looked murderous. The two murderous ones was indeed the one I had just bumped into and the one who I spilled cookie batter on. Looks like he got a clean shirt. What was his name? Ethan, that's right.

They walked towards me, murderous looks on their faces. "What the fuck did you just say?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I said, Mr. Asshole, that you should try being considerate and nice once in a while. It might get you somewhere in life. Let me take a wild guess and say that you four find it difficult to not stick your you-know-what in girls so therefore you are branded as 'players'. You've never had a girlfriend and you think you can get any girl you want, resulting in a cocky attitude. You get pissed over things easily and have no respect for anyone but yourselves. Now, let's get this straight," I said all in one bunch, not allowing any to interrupt. "You walked into me. Of course, your stupid jerk facade stops you from apologising and I'm going to be the bigger person and walk away."

To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement. People's jaws were hanging open, not believing all that I had said. The boys were no longer laughing, but two of them wore amused looks. The other two looked even more murderous.

"Shit she's right," one of the amused ones said. I gave them a fake smile.

"Enjoy trying to understand all that I just said, it might actually get your brains working!" I said, turning around and walking away. The whole hallway stood still, staring as if they couldn't believe what had just happened.

I walked to my locker, grabbing out an apple and munching on it. By now, people had started to disperse, my whole speech being the talk of the school. People talked, whispered and gossiped throughout the whole day.

I couldn't do Gym because well.. I just couldn't do it. My mother explained my condition to the school thankfully, but it was being kept a secret from the students.

All day, I didn't see any of the boys.

I suppose I was a little harsh on them, but they had it coming. I had guessed that they had probably broken many hearts before, hurting girls deeply. Not only were they rude to me, but that was for every girl who was innocent and had been really hurt by those assholes.

I seem to be using the word 'asshole' a lot today.

The final bell rang. After eating lunch in the bathroom since all of the cafeteria seats were taken, I was glad to leave.

People in the hallways looked at me with confused and scared expressions. I wore a confused look.

Until... "HEY!" I heard the leader of the assholes yell out from behind me, followed by footsteps.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. "Gotta go!" People in the hallway watched and stared as I started sprinting out of the building, the four boys running behind me.

"Piss off will ya! I know I'm irresistible but c'mon!" I tried to joke but it only made them angrier.

I ran through the hallways and sprinted out of the exit. My breathing was ragged and my legs were starting to burn. I couldn't run for much longer, I might pass out.