Off To Hogwarts! Ch.9

Hello guys! I'm back! Oh yeah! Hey, who here has Pokemon Sun? Cause I do! Now, back to the chapter. Oh yeah and sorry... I've... Uhhh... Been, 'busy'. Not really. I'm just... Lazy... And love reading... Sorry!

Reyna POV (sorry... I wanna just do this. Yeah. She's in it! Ha!)

"Reyna." Chiron's voice had called out from behind me. I figured he was IMing me. (Iris Messaging) I turned around and to my surprise, there he was, standing there in person.

"Ch-Chiron! How was I not alerted by this?" I asked in confusion. "Ah. It appears you have not been told about the portal that connects both New Rome, and Camp Half-Blood." "What? Why would they not inform me?" I asked in surprise.

"No. Never mind. What have you come here for?" I said getting back on topic. "To reage you Reyna." "What?" I questioned. "Wait. This involves saving the world. Right?"I corrected myself.

"Indeed. Now, Reyna, you will be sent off to a place called Hogwarts. Something is wrong there. I am sending you to help the 7 with this problem. I hope you will go though." "I don't have to? What? Of course I would go! So, this is where Frank and Hazel went as well?" I figured.

"Yes indeed. Now, I will set you back at the age 17. The same age I made sure all the seven were when they left. Now, when you complete the quest you will be turned back to your original age."

I nodded.

"So, what is the issue?" I asked. "Gaea." Chiron said. "Who has enough strength, and is mad enough to reawaken her?" I wondered out loud with anger.

"I have no thought. Alas, some other enemies have come back with her. Old ones that were defeated years ago." Chiron added.

I turned around and went to sit down at my desk. Putting my head in my hand, I thought.

Who would reawaken Gaea? Who would? Argh! Who? Who who who? Just let me know! Who?!

Then I realized. Percy and Annabeth. (oh, just making this clear. Percy and Annabeth didn't do this. Yeah. They never would anyway). This enemy. He wasn't defeated! How could we have let this slide? How?

"Chiron... I know who did this..." I said looking down at the ground. " But one question. How?"
🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳Hahahah! Short chapter... I know... But I wanted to give you all a cliffy! I'll update the next chapter if I at least get.... Hmm... 3-5 votes on this chapter. This isn't discontinued though. But, until... Wait. You know what? I won't tell you when I'm going to update. Ha! Bye.

The~Tricky~Orca🐬🐳