200 View Special PERCABETH Ch.10

So hey guys! Guess what's coming out in about a week... Valentine's Day! Hooray! So, I'm going to do (at least try) a one shot for each of the seven! One new chapter everyday! So yea! But, sadly, we/me didn't meet the goal... But, it's fine. Any way, so yea! Here's the special. Oh, and BTW, the specials have nothing! Absolutely nothing to do with the actual book. I mean yeah, unless I or you guys want them at Hogwarts or something. So yea! This is long...

Annabeth POV

I was walking along the beach on Long Island holding Percy's hand.

"Hey. Wise girl." He said. I took my eyes off the sea and looked at him. "Mmhmm." I nodded. 'Guess what day it is." He asked.

"Uhh... Oh no!" I muttered. I've completely forgotten! Today was our 10th dating anniversary.

(Umm... I'm sorry. But I don't know when Percabeth started dating. Sorry! If somebody could me, please do. I think they started dating when they were 16. But I don't know. So yea they're 26 right now).

And, even worse. I didn't plan. Ohhh! This is horrible! I was so caught up in remodeling Olympus, I forgot about our anniversary.

"You ok Annie? You look like you saw someone die." Oh gods. He really was oblivious to the fact I had forgotten.
>•<
"My names not Annie." I responded. "Oh. I forgot. Anna." He teased. "Perseus Jackson I will get you!" I teased running after him.

"Oh really? But not before I get you!" He shouted.

Token by surprise, he grabbed my and ran.

"Gah! Percy! Put me down! Put me down!" I screamed. "Nope. Never."

"I. Hate. You." Were the last words I said before I was thrown in.

And of course. He came too.

I was just about running out of air when Perce made air bubbles.

"Annabeth. I love." He said.

I blushed furiously as he said this. "Which is why, I'm taking you on.... Oh. That reason will stay classified."
>•<
I laughed as he said this. "Yea right! You're probably going to blurt it out." I teased him.

"Annabeth!" He pouted. "Oh hush!" I laughed. "Now, are we going somewhere?" I asked him. "Yep! Now follow me!" He smiled.

I loved that smile.

"Oh no! The world's going to end! Percy Jackson is leading me!" I teased snickering. "Hey! I'm right here!" He complained.

"Oh come on." I said nudging him.

Holding his hand he lead me up to the surface.

Once upon reaching the surface, he tied a bandanna on my face on my eyes.

"Ok! Now, it's not far from camp, but it is away from the boundaries." He warned me. "Ok." I nodded.
>•<
After about 20 minutes of walking, Percy took the bandana off my eyes. I gasped at the sight. It was horrid. It was a dump. Like somewhere Team Skull (sorry I just had put that in) would hang.

"Seaweed brain! Of all the places we could've gone, you chose a dump!" I complain. "Haha! Wise Girl, I would never do that!" He responds. "Oh really? Cause it appears you have." I argued.

Then he snapped his fingers and immediately the dump changed from dump, to beautiful. "See, I would never." He said. "What? How'd you do that?" I asked. "Magic." He says. I roll my eyes and say, "Hecate helped you." He sighs and says yes.

"The dump was mist really." He told me. "This was actually an awesome place!" He exclaims.

Then I actually looked around. It was beautiful! There was a waterfall that reflected a rainbow, a lake with lily pads, green grass, (I donno) trees, (I'm getting lazy) open space, (I really am) and a picnic blanket with grey owls on a sea green background on it.

"Ohh Percy! This is awesome!" I exclaimed. "Knew you'd like it!" He said smiling. "It's perfect!" While I was looking around, Percy grabbed me, and through me in the lake.

"Percy!" I shouted, water sputtering from my mouth. Then he jumped in and pulled me up, and placed me on a lilypad.

"Race?" He asked. "You're on!" I agreed. So, jumping in the water, Percy gave me a head-start and I swam. But, in no time, Percy caught up.

"Dang it Perce!" I shouted. He grinned evilly. Then being smart, I got out of the water and ran on the lilypads. "Annabeth!" He pouted. With him distracted, I won the race.

"Haha!" I laughed in victory.

Then Percy got up on a lilypad and got down on one knee.

"Annabeth Chase, you're the smartest, most stunning, beautiful, loyal, amazing person I know. And I also know I don't deserve you. But you love me anyway. Will you, Annabeth Chase, marry me?"

I immediately squealed (not something you see me doing). "Ahhhh! Percy did you even need to ask?" I squealed, then jumped on top of him making both of us fall into the water.

And I kissed him full on the lips. Lifting me up, he asked, "is that a yes?" "You idiot! Of course!"

And we just stayed like that for a long time.
🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳
Hiii! I'm back you guys! And guess what? Today's my birthday! Yeaaaaaa! Now, for Percabeth shippers (like me >~<) I hope you all liked this! And a birthday gift. Could you please at least give me like 2 votes... It would mean a lot >~<.... Ok, bye! I love you all!

The~Birthday~Orca🐬🐳