31

~~~
-Jungkook's office-

Since that day Jungkook received a mysterious box and email from a mysterious person, he received nothing more until months passed. Because of that, he eventually forgot about it.

"I made a reservation for two at the restaurant tonight." He beamed while holding your hand.

"For two? You should've made for three." You pouted, making Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why? Are you bringing someone along?" He let out a sigh, feeling slightly disappointed.

"I have to bring that someone, or else I'm not going." You turned your head to the other side, pouting.

The frown on his face became even deeper seeing how stubborn you were all of a sudden.

"Who is that someone you're talking about?" He rolled his eyes.

Your smile grew even wider at the thought of that someone which made Jungkook uneasy.

"Our baby."

Hearing your statement, the frown on his face instantly disappeared. His eyes grew wide, jaws dropped. He looked obviously shocked as he didn't expect such news.

"You— my— our—" he stuttered, still couldn't believe it.

You nodded your head to him with a smile formed across your face. Jungkook suddenly stood up, rushed to your side and knelt down.

"Baby, daddy is here!"

You could only chuckle looking at his adorable reaction. That was the reaction that you'd been dreaming of to see from him.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked, looking so excited.

"The doctor can only see the gestational sac." You laughed, but that didn't stop him from getting even more excited.

"Let's name it Jimin." He grinned and Jimin's face popped out in your mind at that moment.

"Out of many names, why Jimin?"

"I think it's really simple and nice." He responded. That big smile never leave his face.

Just when you were about to say something to him, the door swung open, making Jungkook jumped in surprise. A staff tilted his head a bit to find Jungkook and when he saw his presence there, he quickly gestured him to come out.

"Let's talk about this later." Jungkook sighed and pinched your cheek before walking out of the office.

Once Jungkook closed the door behind him, the staff suddenly leaned in to his ear to whisper something,

"Lee Areum wants to see you."