Chapter 12(I'm not giving up)

I won't give up-Jason Mraz

"It make take forever,but baby i'll take that forever to make you mine again

"It make take forever,but baby i'll take that forever to make you mine again."
-Ashton Black🌹
________________________________
Ashton Black P.O.V

I followed her to every store and sometimes she tried to make me piss at her by coming to the same store but buying nothing.

At the end i know she's tired so i pulled her to my car without hearing any protest.Maybe she's too tired.

I drove to the restaurant that i already planned an hour ago.I think this is going to be my best dinner in a month.

I opened the car door and offered my hand to her to take.She looked at me but she ended up taking my hand.

I intertwined my hand with her and pulled her closer to my side.

"Mr.Black,welcome to Thes restaurant.Today i'm going to be your waiter.Please follow me."

We followed her and ended up in a private room that i requested.It's on the rooftop and my private room covered in glass so we can see all of the New York views at night.

Yeah it's my private room,including the restaurant,so i basically own this.

She was wow with the view and feeling excited but she's trying to cover it.How cute.

"Don't cover your excitement baby."I kissed her cheek and she glared at me.Dang it!

I can't hold it okay!She's my weakness.

I pulled the chair out and gestured her to sit. We're finally sitting across each other,she looks through the glass.I know she will love it.

We ordered our food,and then i just can't stop staring at her.She's my drug.Something always pulled me to her.

Suddenly she cleared her throat and looked at me straight into my eyes.

"What?"as i sipped my drink.

"How many times should i tell you that. We.Are.Not.A.Couple."She said it clearly."Oh.. and,stop.Acting.Like.My.Boyfriend."she stated.

I just looked at her and smirked not saying anything.She sighed,a deep one.

"Ashton,i'm sorry but we're just friends."She looked at my eyes."We can't be more than friends we can't be in relationship."

That got me smirking more to her.

"You know there's nothing impossible right?"

"Yeah but...We just can't Ashton.We're just friends,I'm not giving more than that."

I sighed she will never understand what will i do to win her back.

The food came before i could say anything.We ate it in silent.I don't know how to describe it but it didn't feel comfortable at all.

We finished our food and she excused herself to the toilet.I can feel the awkwardness between us.

After we've done our business there i quickly dropped her to her hotel.She didn't say anything all she said just 'thanks'.

I went to my house and dropped myself a
on the couch.She's messing with my mind.Why we can't be more than friends?I need answer.I need her reason.

Oh fuck!

I'm not going to give up.

I ran to my car and quickly drove to her hotel.
I went up to her hotel room knocking 2 times.

I actually have her hotel key card,but i don't want to disturb her privacy now.

She opened it with a tired eyes in a big white shirt without any pants on.

"Ashton?"She smiled at me and gosh,it's the most beautiful thing in the world.

"I miss you!"She crashed her lips to mine and pulled me inside closing the hotel door.

I can smell alcohol in her breath.She's drunk.

But i want to be selfish.I want to take this advantage.I kissed her harder and harder and secured her waist by holding it tight in my arms.She circled her arms in my neck and pulling me closer.

But suddenly she stop and pulled away.
"No no no no,we can't be more than friends Ashton.We can't."She closed her eyes and shake her head looking to the ground.

"Look at me."as i pulled her chin up meeting her warm dark brown eyes."I don't know what's you reason.But...."I wiped her tears that started to falling down

"Whatever it is."I pulled her closer by her waist and now we're just an inch apart.She's closing her eyes like she's afraid with something.

"I'm not going to give up."She opened her eyes and looked straight into mine."It could take forever but not now not ever.I'm not going to give up.I'm going to show you that you're always mine."She chuckled hearing my possessiveness.

She touch my lips with her thumb and she smiled as her tears become into happy tears.

I crashed my lips to her,won't be able to hold it anymore.

We were on the bed right now and kissing with hungriness.Her kiss started to get slower and lesser.I realise she's falling a sleep right now.

I look at her face.She's my angel.I'm not going to give up on her.No way!I'm not going to let her slip again.

I looked at the side and there's one can of beer.
She's a really low alcohol tolerance.One beer could make her drunk.I chuckled at that thought.

I opened my suit and my belt and put it at the table.I back to hugged her closer to me and she even move closer to me and circle her arms at my waist.How cute.I kissed her head and i slowly falling to my own dreamland.
________________________________
I slowly opened my eyes and feel emptiness. She's gone.Is she leaving me again?

I called her manager Lily.Yes i always stalked her from Lily.

"Lily,where is she?"

"She's in a photoshoot."

"Send me the address."

"Sorry Ashton.But i can't.I'm not allowed to.So bye."She ended my call quickly.

I hate she's always leaving me.

But no this's not the end.

I'm not giving up on you X.