Chapter 44(Forgive and forget)

She Was Mine-Aj Rafael ft. Jesse Barrera

"Cause in my eyes you're mine forever

"Cause in my eyes you're mine forever."
-Ashton Black🌹

KelshaP.O.V

I stared at his perfect sculpted face.Raising my hand to caressed it and the other one stayed at his bare chest.

He's everything i could asked for.Charming, handsome,and kind.He's perfect,but i'm not.
I really don't deserve him.He's everything ,he deserves better than a mess like i am.

This negative thought is killing me.I need to stop having my own thought.It's making my head hurt.

"Should i let you go?"I whispered as i stared and caressed his face,amazed by his beauty.

I was about to leave the bed when Ashton pulled me back by my waist.Leaving my head bumped into his hard chest.

"If you're planning to leave me again,i swear Kenzie,i will seriously lock you up this time."His morning voice sounds glory.He hide his face on my chest as i began to massage his head.

He started to kiss my chest going up to my neck,collarbone,and all over my face.Lastly he opened his magical blue eyes and stared at my brown orbs.

He eyed my lip for a second before he started to leaning in.Our lips are centimeters away and about to touch,when suddenly a loud crying voice interrupted us.

----------------------------------
Ashton Black P.O.V

"I don't think i can come back there."

"What!?What do you mean!? you have to go back with me!"

"Ashton...I don't think i can face your family after what i've done."

"Kenzie,you've done nothing.My family never hates you,they even kept helping me to find you."

"But,i left you and hurt your heart-"

"Look,i was hurt yes.But not having you back in my arms will hurt me more,baby."
"Beside you're still legally married to me,so i have a will to get my wife and child back."

"Ashton,don't use that card on me."

"Forget the past,please.For me,we build this together again."She stared back to my eyes while i keep kissing her knuckles.With or without her agreement i will take her back with me.But i don't want to make she feel like i'm forcing her.She already got an issue,i don't want to upset her anymore.

"Okay..."

"Thank you baby."I stood up bringing her to my arms kissing her slowly like she's the most fragile glass i've ever touch.