Chapter 7

Hana's POV

It's been 2 days since Jungkook has been in the hospital. Just yesterday Y/N returned from the hospital after staying with Jungkook.

" Y/N come eat lunch" I say as i go into her room. It's dark inside, it feels so depressing. " I'm not hungry" she says, seeing her like this hurts. It's been years since I saw her like this.

Flashback~
" Y/N please come down and eat" I shout loud enough for her to hear me. She's not responding so I decided to go upstairs and check on her.

" Y/N?" I ask as I open the door to the guest room where she's staying. The lights are on and she's laying down on the bed curled up. All I hear are her is sniffling, all of this is because of Jungkook.

" please leave me alone" she says in a weak voice. I walk over to her bed and sit next to her. I make her face me and her eyes are red and puffy from all the crying. I then hug her " Y/N please don't keep crying" I saw on the verge of tears. She's suffering and she's scared.

Y/N then sits up " he left Hana..... I'm here alone without him. I don't think I can do it alone.... should I even keep it?" She says staring at me.

" Y/N it might be hard but at the end of this you'll have a child. So please don't think about aborting, keep it.... and you don't need him him. It's his lost that he left but just know I'm here for you" i say holding her hand.

" thank you Hana...." Y/N says and brings me into a hug.

After that day she didn't cry, she went through a lot. But managed to not cry
End of flashback~

" Y/N why are you crying? It's been years since you cried, you are strong. He's alive Y/N" I say while walking closer to her. " Y/N.... the last time you cried was because of him and now again it's because of him." I then sit on the bed which makes Y/N sit up.

" the reason he's unconscious right now is because of me. I caused all of this.... I feel guilt Hana. The last time I cried was also because I felt guilt. It was my fault he left...." she says. It hurt knowing that she feels guilty.

" Y/N, think about the good thing. At the end of that you have a beautiful son. He's been the sweetest boy and you raised him well." I say

"he will wake up okay? But that doesn't mean you should stop eating okay? You have to be healthy for when he wakes up. If he knows that you didn't eat because of him will hurt him. Think about him Y/N" I say while holding her hand.

She breaks down sobbing even more. I pull her into a hug and rub her back.

*BAM* the door went.

" what was that?" Y/N asks and both of us leave the room and see Junho isn't here.

Junho's POV

Was I the reason Appa left... it was because of me.... that's why he isn't with us....

I left the house and started walking to my favorite park. I didn't want to be home and feel sad.

I finally got to the park and went to the swings. I kept thinking about Appa, where is he? Is he Jungkook?

" Appa.. where are you" I say and I start crying. I want Appa....

" Junho are you okay?" I look up and see Tae-hyung.

" hyung!" I say and get off the swing and run to him. I hug trying to wipe my tears away.

" what are you doing here? Are you alone?" He asks and I nod.

" I didn't want to be home. Eomma, she's sad because was happened to hyung" I sniffle

" hyung?" Tae-hyung asks. " yes Jungkook" I say.

" oh got it" he says and smiles. His smile looks like a rectangle, cool!

" Junho I think you should go home. Come on I'll go with you okay?" Hyung asks but I didn't want to go home. But I nodded and grabbed his hand and began walking.

Y/N's POV

" where's Junho??" I asked Hana worriedly

" I don't know, I left him here on the table ready to eat lunch and I went to go get you" she sounded worried but where could he have gone.

" let's go and try to find him" I say while grabbing my coat. " okay" and Hana does the same thing.

Both of us leave the house and start walking around the neighborhood and then I thought about it... the park!

" HanaI follow me I think I know where he is" I say while speed walking.

We get to the park and I see Junho but with a man?

" Junho? Honey?" I say walking closer

" Eomma!" Junho says and runs over to me.

" why did you leave the house" I say while holding his cute cheek. " I didn't wan to be home" he says while looking down. I didn't want to ask him anymore right now so I ignored it.

" he's okay, I was with him right now" I look up and saw it was Taehyung. " oh thank you Tae" I say while hugging him.

" I'll hear back Home" Hana says coldly and starts walking away. I look at her confused, what happened.

" oh uh Tae do you wanna have lunch with us?" I ask Tae while smiling. It's been a while since I've seen him and I thought it would be a good idea to catch up with him.

" sure, I haven't eaten yet" he says smiling.

We start walking over back to the house and we kept talking about what we've done throughout the years.

Hana's POV

I don't know what happened to me when I saw Tae again, many memories were just going through my head. But it hurts..... it hurts that we aren't together like we were before.

Flashback five years ago~
" Hana.... can I talk to you" Tae says but somethings off.

" yeah sure Tae" I then grab his hand but he rejects my hand and starts walking. That hurt... why did he do that.

We were at school and we walk to the rooftop not many people knew about it luckily.

" uh let's sit down" (shit down, haha okay sorry) Tae starts sitting down and I sit down too.

" Hana.... I don't think we should still be together.... I think we should breaks up" He then suddenly says. My heart felt like it was breaking. Why did he want to break up...

" Tae why? Why do you want to break up? Was it something I did? Tae these past 2 years mean nothing?" Say while staring at him with tears in my eyes.

" I found someone better" he says but had tears in his eyes. Why is he doing this to me....

" I see how it is, I was nothing to you Tae. I said I loved you... you said it too. Was it a lie?"( caught in a lieeee, sorry...) this time tears where already going down my face.

" I'm sorry Hana" he says staring at me

" sorry doesn't cut it Taehyung. I thought what we had was real but I guess it was a one sided love" I spit out but I was choking on air. I couldn't breathe, I then got up and ran back inside.

I went to the bathroom and went to a stall. I sat there for the rest of the day, my heart hurt. Did he even love me....
End of flashback~

Why is Tae acting like it never happened.... to me I still remember it as if it were yesterday but not in a good way.

I spent days crying because of him, I felt like crying now. But I have to be strong and not cry again.