Chapter 29

RM's POV
I was in this stupid police car and I thought about escaping. I started moving closer to the door but then the fucking police officer said " don't even try" and I stayed back where I was.

Finally after a long ass drive we got to the police station, great.

They got me out of the car and made me enter the station. They made me go to a desk and started asking me questions.

" you are being accused for attempt murder for two people"

" attempt? Fuck I wanted them dead" I thought I killed them ugh

" why sir did you want them dead?" One officer asks me. I gave him a smile which threw him off

" well sir, I wanted Y/N to feel the same pain I felt when she rejected me. I wanted her to see what she loves the most dead and gone. But I guess that didn't work" I say

" take him to the cell, NOW" the stupid officer said. They pulled me off the chair and took me to the cell.

" this isn't the last of me Y/N"

Jungkook's POV
I opened my eyes and I'm in a room. I look around and I'm alone.

" I'm alive Eomma and Appa" I say out loud. I tried moving to get comfortable but my stomach hurt and i winced in pain.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, wait Y/N, Hana, Junho, hyungs.

I opened my eyes due to the door opening, it was a nurse.

" you woke up sir" she comes closer to me, I felt uncomfortable.

" you are pretty toned sir too" she had a smirk on her face.

" let go of me, is this how patients should be treated?" I asked her

" only the special ones"

Y/N's POV
" Mr. Jeon Jungkook is now stable everyone. Only two at a time can go see him now." I heard the doctor say.

I stood up with Junho " we will go first". The doctor nodded and lead us the way.

" I'll leave you both alone here" The doctor says and walks away somewhere else.

The door was a bit opened and I pushed the door more. I saw this freaking nurse too close to Jungkook and he looked uncomfortable , it made me grossed out.

I barged in and pushed the nurse " Yah don't you see that he's uncomfortable" I shout at her

" oh and who are you bitch?" The nurse said. That's it my blood was boiling.

I pulled her hair back " his wife" I say and let go of her. Her face was shocked and ran out of the room. I looked at Jungkook and he had a smirk on his face.

" what?"

" I like it when you are jealous"

" yah stop it, you looked uncomfortable"

" then why did you say you were my wife?" He arched his eyebrow

"For her to stop saying shit. Like that one time at the park when you said you were my husband" I say

" Eomma is jealous" I turn my head and see Junho smiling.

" yah even my own son" I sigh

" how are you Jungkook-ssi" I ask, we've been waiting for 5 hours. We haven't heard anything from Hana which is getting me more worried .

" it hurts but I'm fine now" he tried smiling but he was in pain when he tried to move.

" here let me help" I go over to him and put his arm on my shoulder and help him sit comfortably.

" thank you Y/N" he says

Junho then comes over to Jungkook " thank you for not leaving me" I could see sadness in Jungkook's eyes

" I won't ever leave you Junho. I promised" Junho then hugs Jungkook.

" I really thought I was going to die, I saw my parents" Jungkook starts saying

" you lost a lot of blood, do you know who donated?" I asked, he shakes his head

" Jimin-ssi"

Yoongi's POV
it's been 5 hours and there isn't anything about Hana. At this point I've been walking around in circles

" yah hyung stop I'm getting dizzy just watching you" Hoseok says

I see the doctor come out and I immediately go over to him.

" sir how is Hana?" I ask

" she's stable now, we almost lost her but she fought back alive. You may see her if you want, she's still asleep" The doctor says

I felt relieved that she's alive.

I nodded and the doctor lead me the way, I opened the door and I saw Hana looking like an angel on the bed. I walk over to her and next next to her while holding her hand.

" thank you Hana for staying" I start crying from happiness.

" I'll protect you and be there for you just like I promised"

Flashback~
After Hana kissed me I left, it felt wrong... yet that's what I've wanted for so long.

I liked Hana since high school but due to Tae also liking her I decided to leave her to Tae. She was happy with him and I knew that I wouldn't be able to give her that.

I told Tae about my feelings

Years ago~
"  Hyung I thought that you said you weren't going to like someone af-"

" I know I said that but Hana she's different. I understand that she likes you, but just know I'll always have his feeling for her. I won't ruin what you have for her"

" thank you hyung"
End~

I started walking back to apartment, there was police there but I told them I lived there.

I got inside and saw the scene, I wanted to cry but I held it in. I went to my room and saw something... a letter

To:Hyung
From:Taehyung

I opened it and read:

Dear hyung, I won't see you after I write this letter I'm sorry I never told you about how I felt and why I'm doing this. Im leaving this world today, I'll leave everyone. Im sorry i can't say this in person but thank you. Thank you for all these amazing years we've had, thank you for sacrificing your love towards Hana for me. But after this I know will hurt her, so please be there for her and protect her.
Please promise me, that's the only thing I want after I'm gone. Don't tell the Jungkook about this or the other hyungs. Please always have me in your heart because I'll have everyone too, I'll be looking after everyone. Saranghae -Kim Taehyung

" I'll be there for her Tae, I promise"

End of flashback~

" I won't leave you Hana, I won't ever. Count on me to protect you. I never stopped loving you, and I won't ever"