Chapter 27 | The Arrival

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 27 | The Arrival

Two days later

"Luna Oswald!" Gamma Elroy shouted. Luna Oswald watched as her Gamma ran with all his might.

"Luna Oswald!" Gamma Elroy gasped once he's in front of his Luna.

"What is it, Gamma Elroy?" She asked. Jacobi Elroy doesn't easily get flustered, so to see him in this state means that something must've happened.

"It's Elder Celestine Crusoe, Luna." Gamma Elroy exclaimed with a panicked look on his face.

Luna Oswasld's eyes widened in disbelief.

"What happened?" She asked.

"She's here Luna but that's not the problem." Gamma Elroy gasped as he tried to steady his breathing.

"Her caravan was attacked, Luna. Elder Crusoe is injured!" Gamma Elroy explained quickly.

Luna Oswald immediately moved.

"Bring me to her, now!"

'Beta Valise.' Luna Oswald called through the mind link.

'Yes, Luna Oswald?' Asked Beta Valise.

'Send word to the Alpha King and the rest if the council. Elder Crusoe has been attacked.'

'I have already sent word after hearing the incident, Luna.'

'You've done well Beta Valise, now I want you to wait for further instructions and tell Gamma Elroy and Delta Saunier to keep their mind links open.'

Luna Oswald was finally outside the infirmary. She looked at Gamma Elroy and her Gamma nodded.

Luna Oswald went inside and her Gamma stayed right where he stood, guarding the entrance from any outsiders.

Inside the infirmary Luna Oswald saw her pack members hurrying and the infirmary is full of noise.

Elder Celestine Crusoe is unconscious on the bed at the center while the rest if her men were injured. Ten men lay on the beds while the other five suffered minor scratches.

"What happened here?" Luna Oswald asked.

"We were ambushed." One of the men answered.

"By whom?"

The next words that the other man said made Luna Oswald tremble in anger.

"It was Salvi, Luna Oswald. Janice Salvi."

"Did you personally see him?" Luna Oswald asked because if this man did, then Salvi must be close. Her pack can catch up with his group and kill him all at once.

"No, Luna Oswald but we were attacked by his rouges. We knew that they were his because they had brands on their fur." The man answered and coughed.

'Beta Valise, Delta Saunier, and Gamma Elroy. I want everyone to be in high alert, be prepared for anything else. I want our weapons ready and traps activated. I want this place on maximum lock down. Salvi must have grown even more powerful if he dared to injure an Elder. I want no one to leave and enter this pack.' Luna Oswald ordered with a hard, final tone.

'Yes, Luna Oswald.' The men replied.

"How is she?" Luna Oswald asked Freya Grant, the head pack doctor.