Movie time

Bandana's POV
"Remote do" I said to Manjot, "pehle batao tumhe kya dekhna hai" He asked. "Kucch bhi" I replied.

"Okay, we're watching football" He said sitting on the couch, "no. Kucch bhi bas football nhi. Cricket ka test match bhi chalega, but not football" I said.

"Football matlab football, bas" He said, "fine then! Me jaa rhi hu" I said. "Arey" He said holding my wrist, "betho" He said. "Nhi" I said, he sighed and pulled me. I sat on his laps, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I wasn't looking at him, "itna gussa?" He asked. I nodded. He chuckled.

"Hasso hasso, me bhi tumse baat nhi karungi" I said trying to get rid of his arms. "Kyu bewajah koshish kar rhi ho?" He asked with a smirk. I ignored what he said and carried on trying.

He pulled me closer, "Manjot!" I said falling on his chest, "Abhay Banna aa jaega, chodo mujhe" I said. "Saale se pehle woh mera best friend hai" He said, "Sameeksha aa jaegi" I said, "ab woh meri behen hai" He replied.

I chuckled, even if I was losing.

"Guys parathe ban..." Abhay Banna said but stopped as he found us in that position, "parathe ban gey, chalo" He said, as if nothing happened. "Kaha tha na?" Manjot said.

I finally stood up and we had lunch.

Abhishek's POV
Sameeksha and I made some really good food.

During lunch we were signalling each other to tell Mandy and Bandana about our confession.

"Film dekhte hai, me pop corn laata hu" Mandy said.

I sat on the couch, with Sameeksha on my right and Bandana on her left, and Mandy on Bandana's left.

Sameeksha wasn't interested in action, but we made her watch Baaghi, and we were planning to watch Baaghi 2 in cinema.

Every scene was brilliant, the way Tiger Shroff acts and fights, is just brilliant. I was holding the bowl that had pop corn, Bandana nudged me and I brought the bowl in front of her.

We were all into the scene, including Sameeksha.

Bandana was still having pop corn when Sameeksha took her hand where the bowl was before. Her eyes were on the screen and she was trying to take pop corn from the bowl, which wasn't there.

Her hands were going somewhere they shouldn't be. I looked down.

Shit.

"Ermm..." I said and coughed a bit to grab her attention, "Sam...eek...Sameeksha" I called her. She hummed. "Sameeksha" I called her again.

Mandy looked at me, "oh fuck" He said, "shoot" Bandana said.

"Sameeksha!!!" Bandana shouted.

Sameeksha finally looked at us and then at her hand, which was touching my...private parts...

She looked at me. I bit my lower lip. She immediately took her hand back.

Mandy and Bandana started laughing like idiots.

Sameeksha's face was red, deep red. More than embarassed she looked scared. She stood up and left.

"Guys..." I said looking at them, they were still laughing, "Bandana at least tum to..." I said standing up and going behind Sameeksha.

I found her standing in the kitchen.

"Sameeksha" I said placing my hand on her shoulder. She wasn't turning. I went infront of her and held both of her shoulders.

"A...Abhishek...pata nhi k...kese hua. I'm sorry...sacchi me. Mene jaan bhoojke nhi kia" She said scared.

I smiled a bit. "I know galati se hua, mene kucch kaha kya tumse? Nhi na?" I asked. She shook her head.

"To fir? Darrna kya hai isme? Ho geyi galati, aur mene bura nhi maana" I said cupping her face. "Koi aur hota to bura maanta. Ab yeh sab tum nhi karogi to kon karega? Tumhara haqq hai" I said.

"Abhishek!!" She whined. I chuckled and hugged her.

We went in the sitting room. Bandana and Mandy looked at us, "all good?" Bandana asked. I nodded.

I sat next to Mandy. "Feeling kesi thi bhai?" He whispered, "jaldi tu bhi experience kar lega" I smirked looking at Bandana. He kept quiet.

"Ladies kal shaam BCCI awards evening hai, tum dono ko aana padega" I said. "Ham dono waha kya karenge?" Sameeksha asked.

"Bandana ko Mahi Bhai se milana hai, aur tum saath rahogi to isko bhi comfortable feel hoga" Mandy said. She hummed. "Maa se poochna hoga, pata nhi aane de ya nhi" She said.

"Mummy ko bolunga woh tumhari Maa se baat kar lengi" I said. "Cool then!" Bandana replied.