"Bite"

Manjot's POV
I was sitting with Siddhart, talking about random innings we played together.

"Accha tu Bandana se mila?" I asked him, he shook his head, "Sameeksha se?" I asked, he smiled and nodded.

"How's she?" I asked, "matlab? Baaki ladkio jesi hai" He shrugged his shoulders. "Seedha point pe aata hu, do you like her?" I asked looking into his eyes.

He looked at me for a couple of seconds and then looked away, "kyu?" He asked. "Sameeksha ne tere ajeeb behaviour ke bareme bataya. Usko laga tu usse like karta hai to socha pooch lu" I said.

He nodded, "yeah, I like her" He said. I looked at him seriously, "please tell me it's a joke" I said, "it's not" He shook his head.

"Sidd...yeh possible nhi hai" I said, "kyu?" He asked confused. "Abhay aur Sameeksha already relationship me hai" I said. He looked here and there, "and why would I care about this?" He asked shocking me.

"Sidd" I said, "woh pyaar karte hai ek dusre se" I tried to explain, "to?" He asked, "pyaar to me bhi karta hu Sameeksha se" He said.

"Oh come on!! Ham dono ko pata hai yeh sirf attraction hai" I said chuckling. "Okay then, tu attraction maan isko. Sameeksha to meri hoke rahegi" He said.

"All the best then, kyu ki Abhay to baadme action lega, tere aur Sameeksha ke beech pehle me khada hu" I said standing up, "kyu? Woh teri kya lagti hai?" He asked.

I chuckled, "tune galat bande se panga le lia. Sameeksha se to mere teen rishte hai" I said, "woh behen hai meri, hone wali bhabhi hai aur hone wali saali bhi" I finished and left.

*******

"Don't worry" I said to Sameeksha, "woh ab tum dono ke beech nhi aaega" I said. Her face lightened up, "usne kaha ese?" She asked, I shook my head. That beautiful smile of hers vanished immediately, "par me to keh raha hu" I said.

"Tumhare kehne se kya hoga?" She asked rolling her eyes, "hey don't understimate me" I said. She gave me a bored look.

"Kabhi to thoda bharosa kia karo" I said, "bhai hu tumhara" I said. Her face softened and she nodded. "I trust you" She said with a smile.

"Yasss!!!" I said hugging, she chuckled and hugged me back.

"Excuse me???" We heard Bandana's voice. She was standing at the door, with a question mark on her face.

"Bhai behen wala tha" I said, "whatever" She ignored it and went to get changed.

"Isko kya hua?" I asked. "Lambi duty thi iski, boht saare emergency cases aa gey to thakk geyi" Sameeksha said.

She received a message, "shit" She said, "kya hua?" I asked, "mere ek patient ki health kharab ho geyi, me nikalti hu, please Bandana ko sambhaal lena" She said. I nodded and she left.

After sometime Bandana came out of the washroom.

"Sameeksha kaha hai?" She asked, "hospital chali geyi" I said. She rolled her eyes, "mujhe araam karna tha, abhi jaana tha usko bhi" She said disappointed.

"Araam ka Sameeksha se kya connection!?" I asked confused, "Sameeksha ki godh me sar rakhke araam karne ka to connection hai na?" She gritted her teeth. "Right..." I nodded.

"Meri godh free hai vese..." I said, she looked at me, "...just saying" I said and turned on the tv.

She put her uniform in the wardrobe and laid on the bed, resting her head on my lap. I smiled.

"Boht zada thakk geyi aaj to" She said, I could see that in her eyes. I started caressing her hair.

My eyes were fixed on the tv when she giggled, I looked at her.

"Jab me choti thi na, to ek game khelti thi papa ke saath. Papa ki hatheli ka central part bite karna...mujhse kabhi nhi hota tha, fir bhi poori koshish karti thi, itna maza aata tha" She said looking at my hand.

"Try karna hai?" I asked, she nodded immediately. I smiled and brought my hand close to her face.

She held it and tried to bite the centre of my palm. She was trying her best, and I was trying my best to control my laughter.

"Ruko" She said and sat up. She tried again. I finally burst into a laughter, she looked up, at my face.

"Mujhe nhi karna. Tumhare haath tough hai, kese bite kar paungi" She said.

I hugged her, "you're so cute yaar" I said, she giggled and hugged me back.