From the A back to Bmore

You guyssss! Don't be upset with me 😩 I know it's been a min since my last update but I've been having writers block like a ma'f*****! ITS THE WORST! Hopefully y'all enjoy this chapter. I'll try to post two more to make up for it! Love y'all 😘

"So you were originally kidnapped from Baltimore?" The officer asked while he took down notes.

"Yes" Aubrey said with a head nod.

Her and the twins had been at the hospital for a little over three hours and all she wanted to do was close her eyes and rest.

Hearing light crying she looked over at Juelz Jr who had been fussy since they been there.

Getting up from the hospital bed she grabbed him from his lil cubical shit and rocked him slowly.

"It's okay baby, mommy got you" she cooed kissing his face.

"Ma'am?"

She looked up at the officer who still stood by the foot of her bed.

"Can we please finish up later? I told you were you could find the psycho. That should be your main focus! Out looking for him before he finds me"

"I assure you were doing everything we can to locate him"

"You better hope you find him before I do" another voice cut in from the door.

Aubrey snapped her head in that direction and almost leaped into his arms.

"JuJu!"

Quickly putting Julez Jr who had fallen back to sleep into the cubical she took off running into Julez arms where she broke down crying.

"Shhh it's okay baby. I got you" he whispered wrapping his arms tightly around her while she soaked his shirt.

The officer cleared his throat "Um I'll give you some privacy" he told them before squeezing past Julez to get out the door.

"Don't let me go Ju. Please...don't ever let me go"

Looking around the hospital room Julez eyes landed on the twins and his eyes bucked.

"Twins?" He asked with a smile.

Aubrey pulled away from him with a smile of her own on her face.

"A boy and girl" she smiled.

"Fuck no! I have a daughter?" He asked walking over to where his baby girl lay sound asleep.

"And another son" Aubrey smirked.

Julez looked at her but she shrugged him off.

"Nah this my only boy" he said looking at the two in amazement.

"She looks just like you Ju. She's gonna have you wrapped around her finger" Aubrey laughed getting back in bed.

"I'm already around it" he smiled.

Aubrey smiled while she watched Julez place kisses on the twins faces.

"Why you ain't tell me twins ran in your family?" He asked while he carefully picked up a sleeping Bella.

"Julez leave her alone. She don't want your stink breath self all in her face"

"Shut up" he said while kissing her little fingers. "Damn I made some beautiful kids"

"No nigga WE made some beautiful kids"

Julez laughed laying Bella back down before going to Junior. He picked him up and smiled admiring his creation.