You ARE the father!

"Man she always on some bullshit!" Julez hissed.

After Aubrey called and told him what Naomi did he hurried and raced home.

"Ju just calm down. We'll figure this out okay?"

Julez shook his head. "What the fuck was she thinking yo!"

"Shh" Aubrey told him as she nodded at the little boy who started stirring in his sleep.

Julez looked down at the paper again that confirmed what he already knew. The little boy was indeed his son.

"Let me see that" Aubrey said while taking the paper from his hands "Jace LaRon Santana...that's cute"

"Ain't shit cute about this man"

"I didn't say this situation was cute I said his name is cute. Learn how to keep your dick in your pants and maybe you wouldn't be going through this"

Hearing one of the babies crying Aubrey quickly jumped up and rushed to the downstairs guest room which was now her and the twins room.

"It's okay baby mama got you" she cooed picking up Bella.

Aubrey made her way back out into the living room to see Juelz standing over top of the young boy staring at him.

"He looks like you" she said while she begin to pat Bella back.

"Yeah I know" Julez mumbled turning around to face her.

A smile spread across his face once he seen his baby girl.

Aubrey laughed while handing Bella to Julez. "Make sure you hold her neck"

"I know how to hold a baby Kimbella" Julez laughed.

She rolled her eyes a smile still on her face.

"She's perfect" he said while admiring her.

Aubrey nodded pulling out her phone so she could capture the moment.

"I know. Her and Junior are the best things that ever happened to me. Thank you Julez"

Julez smiled while smothered Bella with kisses.

"Awe my baby tired" he said after she yawned.

"She should be. I just laid them down"

Julez lightly patted Bella back while she dozed back off in his hands.

"You want me to lay her back down?" Aubrey asked standing.

"Nah I got it"

After laying Bella back down Julez kissed both her and Junior before going back out to where Aubrey was.

"I still can't believe I'm a mom" she said while shaking her head.

"You don't even look like you pushed out two kids"

"Right! My SnapBack was something serious" she laughed.

"I'm home girl" a voice spoke coming in the front door "alright bye"

Ross walked into the house a huge smile on her face. She had gotten dicked down real good and was feeling herself. But her smile quickly vanished once she seen Aubrey, Julez and their sleeping guest.

"What's going on? Who's that?" She asked walking into the living room.

"I should be getting to bed. Do you want me to take him? He could sleep with me" Aubrey said looking to Julez who nodded.

She walked over to Jace and scooped him up along with his bags before disappearing into her room.

"So? What's going on J?"