Chapter 35

Someone asked me for the person's name whose picture I used under Eros's name. The guy's name is Valentin D' Hoore. Search his name and find various hot and sexy pics of him😈😁

Scarlett's POV

It's been a month since Eros's birthday and our amazing night. Since then he was so nice to me. He's being an idol husband whom every girl wants. Sorry girls but he's mine. Sometimes I feel like I'm a princess and he's my handsome prince charming.

Warning: So overly dramatic.

Shut up.

Today me and Sonya are going for shopping.

I want some new dresses and most importantly new heels.

You and your heels.

I was getting ready and I wore white crop top and denim shorts and I completed my look with nude wedges.

Suddenly I started feeling nauseous. I sat down on the bed to make myself okay.

Why am I feeling nauseous?

I don't think I have flu?

May be it's the food that you ate last night like a hungry person who haven't ate for years.

I ignored my thoughts.

When I felt normal I went downstairs as I can hear my lovely friend yelling like a speaker.

But you're the speaker no?

Shut up. I'm not that loud.

Yeah, ofcourse.

"Oh my God Scarlett, you're glowing? Why so? Is Eros taking that good care of you?" She teased while coming to me and engulfing me in a tight hug.

Leaves the bones please.

"May be we are meeting after a long time that's why you are finding change in me." I shrugged.

Then she should also tell you that you're getting fat.

"May be" she winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Now let's get going now. I know my babies are missing me" I said.

Babies? Who is the babies father? Leave father how can you be the mother. I'm your stupid inner voice and I didn't knew about the babies.

"You have a baby? Sorry babies? And here thought I'm your best friend and you share everything with me" she sadly replied.

I also felt betrayed.

"Oh my melodramatic Sonya" I sighed.

"I was talking about the heels which I'm going to buy" I told her.

Seriously? Why even I'm asking?

You know?

What?

You're stupid.

Hush.

Sonya chuckled.

"You're so stupid Scar" she said.

Told ya.

"Now let's get going " with that we exited my home.

Sonya drove me to the mall and I again felt nauseous. What is happening to me?

"Hey Scar, are you alright?" She asked.

I nodded in reply.

"If something's wrong tell me. I don't want Eros to kill me in my sexy age. I'm not married yet" she said.