Episode 55: Everything Has To Be Perfect

{Edited}

Suna's POV
Y/N has been back for about a week now. Her boyfriend and cousin have been soo over protective. Me and Momo want to do something to get everyone's mind away from that day.

We plan on taking them somewhere where she loves. But she rarely gets out of the house.

I decided to call her mom and see what she used to like to do. Her mom said she used to love to dance. And she said that she also sometimes sings.

Wow I never knew that about her. She's never really opened up.

Momo said we should take her to karaoke. But it needs to be big enough to dance. Or should we do a double trip?

Momo's POV
We decided the double trip would work better. We rented a place for un to some karaoke, but theres a little space for us to mess around. And now we are looking for dance studios.

The boys said that they dance and sing. Like a KPOP group. Yoongi had produced songs, but never release any of them. The other the three youngest can sing alone with Jin, while they others say they can rap.

Anyways we find the place and we also rent it out. We would decorate it in the morning since we do karaoke at 11-4 and dancing at 4:30-9. It should be a fun day to say the least.

We've told the boys out plan and to keep it a secret from N/N. We don't want to give anything away. It has to be a special day and just for her.

She deserves to be happy. She's been so down since her grandmother died. She's still giggly and cheerful. However you can see she's hurting.

Her grandmother was her second mother. She honestly spent more time with her than Enuji eomma.

~•~

Everything is planed we got decorations, food, drinks and a buch of games. For if we get tired or bored.

Now we are deciding if we should invite those guys she hasn't talked in a year. She loved them to death but they've stop talking.

Suna said she will because Y/N probably misses them. They were like her brothers. They took care of her. They let her stay over whenever she wanted.

They were her other family. She used to have a crush on one of the brothers. They are all so nice.

And very cute.

Now we wait for tomorrow to come around. She should be so happy. To see her 'brothers' again. To sing and dance again. Tomorrow is going to be perfect.