Thoughts of a boy

~~A/N~~
The photo is how the classroom is set. BTW- this chapter isn't really important. It's basically a filler chapter. If you don't want to read it, skip to the •••••~~~~ I'll give you a summary of what happened.
~~Adrien POV~~
During most of social studies class, all that I could think about was the sketch that (Y/N) was making. It seemed so specific and detailed. As if he were a real person. I couldn't stop thinking about him and her.

The guy seemed to have a demonic aura around him. As if he had caused a great quantity of pain and suffering.
*SLAM*
I was so lost in my thoughts, that when I heard this earth shaking sound, I had almost fallen out of my seat. Mr.Rodriguez had slammed his hand on the table to get my attention.

"What is the answer, Adrien?" He said in his loud booming voice.
I didn't know what we where talking about. Much less the answer to it.So I said the best thing that came to mind.
"Oh sorry Mr.Rodriguez. I wasn't really paying attention. Would you mind repeating the question?" I replied in a mature and sassy voice. I know how Mr.Rodriguez is and acts. He's all about the truth. So that response was the best way to handle the situation.

"Right.....The question was 'what is the difference between supply and demand?' "He asked.
"Easy. Supply is the amount of goods the producers have. And the demand is how much of the good a consumer wants." I replied.

"That is correct. Next time make sure that you pay attention to my class." Mr.Rodriguez said in his calm voice.
"Yes sir Mr.Rodriguez sir." I announced in a jokingly voice. Some of the students started to chuckle and giggle. And with that, he began teaching the class.

When I looked in the direction (Y/N) was in, I was surprised to see that she was looking right at me.
She gave me a small wave. Then she lipped 'great performance. Everyone loved it'. 'I tried my best!' I lipped back.

And for the rest of class no one said anything unless called on to answer a question.
••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••
Summary:
Adrien has a negative vibe from the sketch. He's so lost in thought he gets in a bit of trouble for not paying attention. He fixes the little problem in a jokingly manner. And earns a few laughs. He and (Y/N) have a mini silent conversation. For the rest of class everyone does what they're supposed to.
••••••Summary end••••••

~~A/N~~
Sorry that I've been dead. But now it's summer break and I have plenty of time to continue this story. Now I have a publishing date. Every week on Wednesday. So now you'll know when a new chapter comes out. I'm going to have to make the chapters shorter.
Only because when I try to make them long I either get writers block, or cause I wouldn't know how to end the chapter.
Anyway that will be all for now. Until next time!
Word count:515
~X.R.