Déjà vu

~~ (Y/N) POV~~
After finishing the episode, I turned off the Tv and went to my room. Flopping on my bed, I turned on my stomach and began playing on my phone.

After awhile, I became bored of the games. So I started to read some fanfics on Wattpad. I found and read a few 'x readers' with Ticci Toby, BloodyPainter, Eyeless Jack, and Jeff the killer.

And me still being a Link fan girl, I searched up some 'Link x reader's, too. There where a lot of popular fanfics. Though, one particular fan fiction caught my eye. It was different from the rest. Instead of it just being 'Link x reader' with a title, it said 'Dark Link x reader'.

Maybe this is a creepypasta I haven't heard of yet? I am after all, still kinda new to the fandom.

The title of this fanfic was "The Prince's love (Dark Link x reader)". I could only guess that the prince in the title, was also Dark Link. Though, what really intrigued me was the description. When reading it, I felt some kind of Déjà vu.

The description read,

"You are an average middle school girl. One day, a guy dressed as link some how appeared in your living room at the most embarrassing time. Read more to find out."

This description reminded me of the first time I met my imaginary friend. It felt and seemed so similar, as if it were made by or for me.

I clicked the 'read' button to start on the first chapter; So Embarrassing!

After reading the first chapter, I was vary shocked on the contents of it. It had just about everything I did on that day of school. Even though the memories were from so long ago, that chapter made them feel as though they happened yesterday. It had the things I did during school. The things I did after school. The person I met after school. The person I met in my house. The person whom said he would kill me. The way I felt when he said those words. And the way I acted when I thought I knew my fate.

Then it even mentioned his thoughts on the matter. And how he acted, and what he did, before entering my home.

H- how is this possible? This can not be real life! Maybe someone's playing some practical joke on me?

I then go to the next chapter. And much like the first, the second were also memories.

This is messed up. Is someone stalking me or something? Though this chapter has things in his POV. Plus, he said he has a 'master plan' in store for me. What does he mean?

At this point, I was pretty scared. The thoughts of someone possibly somehow stalking me aren't best to think about.

Unsure of what to expect, I decided to just skip the the latest chapter; Déjà vu. When i read the first two paragraphs, I tried not to scream at what it read. Notice, I said 'tried'.

I grabbed a (F/C) furry pillow off of my bed and screamed into it. The paragraphs read at what I'd done an hour ago. Out of absolute fear for my life, I skipped to the last paragraph of the chapter.

It read,
(Y/N) was scared for her life. When she read the last paragraph, she almost screamed. It told her to turn around. When she did as it read, (Y/N) was met face to face with a man.

Now I'm breathing heavily. Not knowing weather I should do as the chapter instructed, or just ignore it.

Forget it! I'll just turn around! I mean...... what's the worst that could happen? Wait! Wait! Wait! I take it back. Saying that would make the worst possible thing happen.

I close my eyes and slowly turn around. Taking one hand off of my pillow, I move it around the area around me and my face.

30 seconds later, i still hadn't come in contact with anything, or anyone, else. I slowly peeled my eyes open. Looking around my room, I saw no one. Knowing this, I made a sigh of relief.

"Hello." Said a deep, ominous voice.

I quickly turned around to come face to face with ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....... a cliffhanger.
~X.R.
Word Count: 722