Chapter 12: Dinner-1

This chapter was very long, so I decided to break it in two parts. I hope y'all wouldn't mind..

Samantha's POV

"Sweetie, wake up, otherwise you'll be late..." someone said knocking my door.

Ugh.... Is it morning already??

"Uhh.. Yeah yeah" I said groaning and sat up in the bed.

"Hurry up" I heard my Mom saying before going downstairs.

I walked into my closet and took out a Red full shirt which has two black stripes in the side with a blue skinny jeans.

Stepping inside the bathroom, I looked myself in to the mirror. God, I looked like a freaking alien.

My hair is a complete mess and looking like a bird nest. I don't how girls looked so well in the TV shows,when they woke up.

I shake away the thoughts and started to brush my teeth. After a nice shower and drying myself off, I wrapped the towel with my body and stepped outside.

Wearing my outfit, I decided to let my hair in natural waves and applied the eyeliner. Oh, and not forget about my favorite strawberry lip gloss.

I slid my bag around my one shoulder, and went downstairs.

"Good morning, Mom and Dad." I greeted them sat on the table.

"Good morning, princess." my dad greeted me back with a happy smile.

"Where is Dylan?" I asked Dad.

"Ohh.. He went to the hospital at 05 o'clock, there was a emergency with Lydia" Dad said nonchalantly.

Like it was no big deal. Huh!!!

"Are you serious? Like at 5?!!" I asked him.

"Yeah" he said and went back to reading his newspaper.

I hope everything is okay with her.

"So... Who's gonna drop me to school today?" I asked as I started eating my pancakes.

"About that, Kyle will here soon so it will be easy for you." my mom said as she sipped her coffee.

"Ohh okay." I said and smiled like a maniac just by hearing his name.

"Oh god, I totally forgot to tell you something very important." my dad suddenly said.

"Remember Lucas Bradshaw?" he asked.

"Yeah..he came here once, when I was six?" I said.

Who wouldn't know him in Florida anyways? The ultimate billionaire and my dad's boss.

"Well, he and his son is coming to the dinner with us." he said and my mom nodded.

What? Today? But what about the plan I made for Emily?? I mentally groaned.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked them.

"I totally forgot princess, but why you are looking upset?" my dad asked.

"I have plans for my friends tonight..but I don't think it's going to happen, and I don't like his son either.. Remember he broke my favorite doll."

"Yeah, but he said sorry and gifted you a big doll set right?" my mom said smiling.

"Yes.." I sighed. I was so shocked when that boy did that, I don't remember his name nor I want to remember him.

"Does your plan include boys?" he asked and raised one eyebrow.