Time For Preparations For The Event

The Greatest Showman | Chapter 5

Chapter Five ~ time for preparation for the

Chapter Five
~ time for preparation for the

  ~✧~

As the show finish with the grand ending Phillip runs toward the crowd for the finish staying in the pose crossing his legs one over the other opening his arms to the T - pose holding his staff in his hand as he looks into the crowd, his eyes taking in all the excitement and cheering the hype surging all throughout his body in and out, it felt magical although he felt this feeling several times it still was the greatest feeling he had. There was a pause as he did this were all went silent and it seemed as time was going in slow motion everyone getting off from their seats to cheer and give a rumbling applause. He wonders off from the trance and finally took the bow grabbing his top hat from his head and putting it behind his back feeling the pride in everyone and himself.

As he everyone makes their way back to their homes, as always he followed them promoting the Barnum Circus to all. After a good day of a spectacular show he went back in making sure everyone has left especially to make sure no protesters were inside to cause trouble to them and the performers but none were in thankfully.

"Everything is secured " Phillip whispered, looking around every corner and room.

These few days have been rough for Phillip.... he took a break from Anne, which to his surprise she agreed he decided Anne deserved someone better than him Anne was disappointed in his decision but hid her feelings toward the situation although it was hard when he said those words left his mouth because she still loved him but she agreed to go their separate ways for a while or so she thought. She took it quite afterwards, while they are still really close friends she didn't ignore him as she would usually do.  So that's what pretty much happened between them Phillip is recovering along the way after the moment.

As he was putting the equipment and set up a way of the corner of his eye he can see Anne wrapped in the towel talking to W.D as he was getting up from crouching he saw her , he looked at her which she took a quick glance at him back giving him a slight smile as she continued to go on with her life now when they went separate parts it felt different.

As he finished organizing around the circus, everyone going to make time for themselves after the show he walked to his studio to neatly put his red-gold lined jacket and staff placing it on his countertop till it's time for another show. He remembered Barnum was in his office completing the letter for Mr. Felds & Mr. Hofheinz about the party. So as he did he came bringing some paperwork and mail for Mr. Barnum has received specifically for him he was looking over them to see if everything was correctly in place while making his way to Barnum's s office.

He in front of his office door slowly opening the knob not trying to disturb
Barnum with his necessities.

Phillip clears his throat as walking in giving him a signal to acknowledge him to give him permission to politely join him in his office.

He coughs " Mr. Barnum I'm a disturbing you at this moment "? he asked keeping the papers to his side

" Oh no not at all I'm done with the letter and everything else, " he said looking up to Phillip at his door

"Come in !" He replied by making a gesture with his hand to tell me to walk in.

"Sorry to come in and hand you some of your paperwork and mail I figured that if your here right now you could  receive them now and don't need to stress about them later, " Phillip said handing the work to him

"Hand it over," he said getting his pen ready to revised through all the work.
And walked right in front of the desk to glare out the window as he does his work.

"So ...... Phillip I heard what happened between you and Anne .... are you both alright with the decision ?... I really don't want to see any of both upset or feeling blue " He said knowing that I have been a bit down after the situation happened and trying to console me from my break up.

As he looked down at the hard-wooded floor as Phillip answered: " If I told her she deserved someone better and came clean I honestly thought of this decision".

" I understand but who am I to judge your decision " he replied

"Don't worry about me Mr. Barnum you have plenty on your hands for this business? " Phillip said after Barnum interrupted " Our business Phillip? " he said reminding Phillip that the circus belongs to them Barnum's & Phillip's Circus.

"Right! " Phillip said continuing what he was going to say.

" This is not going to ruin me it's just Anne and we are still friends, I'm not going to be sad or depressed trust me this takes time and when the time is right I might find someone else " Phillip said almost about to tear up he can feel the pain and sadness in my heart slowing exceeding in his voice as he was speaking .

"Everyone finds happiness Phillip I hope you find it as well, " Barnum said being considerate about his struggle.

"Thank you, Mr. Barnum," Phillip said looking back at him as he works.

" Phillip, " he said "Tomorrow is the grand party... I figured you won't be able to bring Anne " he said finishing his last of his work give on his desk.

"Oh right, I almost forgot " Phillip replied looking at the invitation.

"I was ... but not anymore but it's about time I get to have some time to myself and enjoy this party " Phillip said fixing his coat.

"Well, then I will ask Charity if she and the girls would like to join me at the party, " Barnum said placing his top hat making his way out the door.

"It will be just like good old times two businessman enjoying a fancy party, " Barnum gleamed, to hold the tip of his hat.

Phillip just enjoy the party we will all have a great time!" he comforted, giving him a light pat on Phillip back.

Phillip replied giving a slight smile " Oh I will".

"Well then see you then Phillip does not forget to look your best tomorrow" Barnum commented about to walk out his office giving the slight nod to Phillip as he leaves the room.

"See you tomorrow Mr. Barnum !" He shouted returning the nod and looking back toward the window.

As Phillip stares off to the distance ..... at the party he doesn't know what he is walking to, whom he will be seeing which will change his life from the moment he lays his eyes on them when the moment he walks in, his whole story is about to change .........

A/N

Yayyy! Chapter 5 completed !!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh I'm so excited for the next tale for this story !!!! In the next Chapter, someone will be introduced it will be a surprise !!!!!! How are you guys enjoying the story so far ??
We're are getting to the good part of the story this point !!! And I'm so excited I hope you guys are too!
Will Phillip find someone to whom he will rewrite the stars??
All of that will be answered through the next chapter and on!
Thank you guys for all the support and love !!! Love Ya!

Ashley