4.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

We're waiting for the next lesson to start. My classmates are walking around, talking and just being the weird them. While Yoongi's back is facing me, he's talking to Namjoon. Across me, Jimin and Hyun Rin are talking. I'm bored and sleepy. I yawned while covering my mouth.

I move my chair, closer to Yoongi. I rest my back on his back, closing my eyes. I could feel him talking. He just stays still, letting me rest on his back. I think this is our thing. We rest on each others back, take care of each others bag, fixing each otber hair. He always fix my hair. He always tuck strands of hair, behind my right ear. And let my hair cover my left ear.

Meanwhile, i like when i see his forehead. So i always push his hair backwards. Yoongi doesn't talk much, but his actions are very sweet. Now and then, in class when he's bored, he'll whisper to me. Whispering about random things. I felt his head resting above mine. I smile to myself.

"Alright! Get back to your seats!" - I heard Ms Byeom exclaimed while walking in the class. Everyone quickly run to their seats, keeping quiet. While the both of us, sit up straight.

Fast forward...

Ms Byeom is blabbering about Science, and my brain is extremely dead. I don't understand a thing. Because I'm so so sleepy. Whatever she says, go in my right ear, and comes out of my left ear. I put chin on my hand, supporting it, while looking at Ms Byeom talking. Even if I don't understand, I'll just act like I'm listening.

I turn my gaze to Yoongi. He's supporting his chin with his hand too. And looking sleepy and looking down to his textbook. I giggled softly. His eyes look up, looking at me. "Sleepy?" - i whispered softly. He nods.

"Let's play a game." - he whispered. I frowned.

"What game?" - i whispered back. He let out a small smile. He grab his pen, and write on a paper. A few seconds later, he give me the paper. I grab it, reading it.

'Scissors, paper, stone. Whoever loses, the winner will pinch the loser. And if the loser make a loud noise, will have to buy the winner hanwoo.' 

(A/N: I'm thinking of my baes Winner 😂)
I look up to him. The heck? He grab the paper i was holding and added something. He give me back the paper.

'If you don't agree, we'll go to the korean bbq restaurant. And you're paying.'

I turn to him. He winked. "Deal?" - he whispered. Hmm.... hanwoo.. Oh what the heck. I'm on!

"Deal." - i whispered back with a smile. He smirked. The both of us, leaned on our chair.

"Scissors, paper, stone." - he whispered. He show a paper and I showed scissors. I smile in victory, laughing softly. He lets out a small annoyed grunt. I look up to the board, as my left hand carefully moves to his thigh.

I pinch his thighs, hardly. Yoongi got shocked, and jumped a little. His face scrunch in pain, letting out a soft sound. I giggled, getting my hands off his thigh. "Fuckkk." - he said softly, in pain while caressing his thighs and his eyes closed. I giggled softly.

He sit up properly and look up. "Scissors, paper, stone." - i whispered. He showed stone and I showed scissors. Ah fuck! Shit! He smirked. I was about to move away but he grab on my thigh. I look to him, pouting a little.

"Not gonna work on me." - he whispered, while smirking. Aish. He place his right hand on my thigh carefully. Ah I'm not looking forward to the pain. Slowly, he pinched my thighs. As i hit his arms. He pinched me so hard! He let go, smirking.

I let out a groan, softly while caressing my thighs. Fuck it hurts! Hyun Rin turn around, raising her eyebrows. I let out a smile. A pain smile. She face the front again, as i look down, in pain. I look to Yoongi and he's laughing softly.

I gave him a glare. "Next. Scissors, paper, stone." - we whispered together. I showed scissors and he showed stone. He smile so wide. Ah the heck! I pouted again, giving him a puppy eye. I shook my head. I don't want him to pinch me.

"Cute but will never work on me." - he whispered, smiling. I rolled my eyes. He move his right hand to my thigh. I held his arms. He pinched hardly on the same part. Which hurt twice!

"Ouchhhhh..!" - i screamed. I covered my mouth with my hands, looking up.

"What is wrong with you, Ms Yoon?" - Ms Byeom asked. I look to Yoongi, then back to Ms Byeom. I shook my head.

"Nothing Ms Byeom! There's ant in my pants." - i said, then giving a glare to Yoongi. Ms Byeom shook her head then continue with the lesson. Hyun Rin and Jimin looked at us. They raised their eyebrows to us.

"Fucking?" - Jimin whispered. I grab a pen and threw it to him which hit his nose. He let out a small groan. The fuck. I grab the paper that Yoongi wrote, then crushing it into a ball and threw it to Jimin.

Jimin grab the crushed paper ball, then opening it. He reads it with Hyun Rin. Seconds later, they giggled. "You lost. Awww." - Yoongi whispered, smirking. I stick my tongue out. Poor my money. It's going to buy hanwoo.

The bell rings, as Ms Byeom dismiss the class. It was the last lesson for the day. As soon as she left the class, i turn to Yoongi. "IT FUCKING HURTS!!" - i yelled, caressing my thighs. He laughed out loud while the others were wondering what the hell happened to us.

I rolled my eyes on him. "Ya, your pinch is the worst okay. It feels like a crab just pinched me." - he said.

"Good for you!" - i exclaimed, rolling my eyes. I went closer to him and pinched his thighs again.

"Ah! Ya!!!!!" - he screamed, trying his best to get me away from him. I let go, frowning. While he was in pain, letting out grunts. He look to me, frowning.

"Aigoo ya~ these two." - I heard Jina said, giggling.

"Fighting like a couple." - Namjoon said, giggling. I rolled my eyes.

———————————————————————
Hellu~ ehehe here's the new chapter! So i just want to tell you guys that i changed their ages. From 15 to 17. To fit in the story. So yeah. Just keep in mind on that!

Anyways, thank you guys for reading this book! It means a lot to me! Thanks for voting too 💕 share with other ARMYs okay!!! Lub ya ❤️❤️❤️

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

24/7/18, 24th July 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕