31.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The stress of being the official CEO is just woah. But thank god I'm doing well even though it's stressful. As of Sae Eun, she's in Dubai with Jinwoo because of the project that BuildHJS have. Jinwoo just accompany her. Yoongi? He's great. He does comes to my office once a while but often comes to my house.

He's doing good in school too, and I'm proud of him. Horny Yoongi is still there, so yeah you know what we do. My phone rings. Oh it's Yoongi. I just thought of him and he's calling. "Yes?" - i answered, eyeing on my computer.

"Is our lunch still on?" - he asked. I wanted to go lunch with him for today because why not.

"Yeah. Why, you can't make it?" - i asked. He lets out a sigh.

"My appa told me to meet him in his office." - he said, sounding sad. I just recently found out that his appa is also a CEO. Wow why am I surrounded by them?

"I see. It's okay." - i said. He sighed.

"But i wanna meet you." - he said.

"You can always meet me at night or tomorrow." - i said.

"I'll come over the moment I'm done with meeting my appa." - he said.

"Okay. But I'll be going to a meeting in an hour, so just wait in my room." - i said.

"Alright. See you Chae." - he said. I smile to myself.

"See you too." - i said, ending the call. Even though he meets me a lot, recently, his appa have always want to meet him and talk about stuff. I don't know what they're talking about but it's so different when Yoongi mentions his appa.

Fast forward...

"Your lunch is in your room, Ms Yoon." - Ms Nam said, right after the meeting ends.

"Oh~ thanks." - i said, smiling. I got up, walking out of the meeting room, heading to my own room. As i walk in, I smell the something delicious. Woo I'm hungry. And i noticed Yoongi in the room too, eating his own portion of lunch.

"Hey~" - he said, smiling. I smile, sitting next to him and pull my tray closer to me.

"You just got here?" - i asked.

"Not really. Around 30 minutes ago? Yeah." - he said while eating. I hum, digging in my lunch.

"How did the meeting went?" - he asked.

"Good i guess. It's so long, i got a little dizzy." - i said with a sigh. It was more than 2 hours, because there are some plans to make new product.

"By the way, wanna know what happened when i met my appa?" - Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, what happened?"

"He's planning the future for me and i honestly hate it so much." - he explained.

"What's his future plan?"

He wanted to say something but he stops himself and just shrug. I raised my eyebrows. "What is it?"

Yoongi just shrugs. "He's still planning and i swear, i hate it." - he said. What did his appa plan for him?

Dinner...

Throughout the day, Yoongi stays in my office room while i continue doing my job. He asked me out for dinner. Right after dinner, we head to a café to have some talk and just relax. He buys the drink while i wait for him at a table. Soon, he comes back with our drinks. I thank him and take a sip of it.

Yoongi rested his head on my shoulder and sighed. I've heard him sigh a lot today. He never really sigh so much to be honest. But just today, it's countless and he looks bothered, like he's thinking about something. I softly bring my hand up to his cheeks, caressing it slowly. I give a soft peck on his head. "What is it?" - i asked.

"What what?" - he asked.

"Don't what what me. I know you're thinking of something. Tell me." - i said. He sighed, again. I put my hand down and he intertwine it with his.

"I'm getting married." - he said.

"What?" - i asked, shocked. He sit up, looking in my eyes.

"I'm getting married." - he said, again.

"Why? With who? Why didn't i know who the girl is?" - i asked, feeling hurt. Weirdly.

"I don't know, Chae. It's my appa's plan." - he said.

"He wanted to help his best friend's company. So, I don't know why but i need to marry their daughter. I'm not looking forward to that. Because i don't even know her." - he added.

"Like an arrange marriage?" - i asked. He nods. He looks so sad and hurt. Weirdly, i am too. Why do i feel sad that he's getting married? I feel so down hearing this sudden news.

"Have you met their daughter?" - i asked. He nods.

"Is she pretty?" - i asked. He shake his head.

I let out a fake giggle. "I'm sure she is."

He shake his head, looking down. "I don't even know her. I don't love her. I just know her for a few months. Yet, not even one bit of my heart opened for her." - he said with a sad tone. I sighed.

"I hate her instead." - he said.

"Hey, Thats not nice. You don't know her well, Yoongi. You can't just say that way. I'm sure she's nice and she'll be a good wife to you." - i said, faking my smile. He gave me a look.

"Do you like this marriage thing? Are you supporting it?"

"Yoongi, if I'm you, I'll feel that way too. But it's not right to judge someone without knowing them." - i said.

"I can't say no to this marriage. Your parents made it, not me. As your best friend, i can only give you some support." - i added. He sighed.

"All i can say now is, even if I'm married, i will always find you. I am still your best friend, no matter what." - he said, hugging me. I smile to myself. My heart breaks knowing that he's getting married. There's no reason to it but I'm just hurt.

"When is the wedding?" - i asked.

"In a week." - he said, breaking the hug and sigh. In a week? Why? It's hurting me badly.

"And please come. I need you to be there." - he said. I smile and nod.

"I will." - i said.

———————————————————————
Aye! New update! Thank Jennie from BlackPink! Do check out her first ever SOLO debut! Give huge love to her 💜💜💜 Twice update for this week? Yay or nay? Oh and im sorry for the boring chapter :(

Thank you so much for reading! Thank you for voting and commenting as well ❤ it means a lot to me and I'm thankful of the support you guys are giving me! Lub you guys 💕😘

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

12/11/18, 12th November 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕