|C H P T R 1|

"she began to run, faster and faster, as quickly as her short legs could carry her. there was no turning back now."

💌

"Hey, guys!" Haneul approached the table with a smile plastered on his face. "Y/n, what's wrong? You look so pale."

You broke the eye contact and started eating your favourite lunch which is chicken salad.

"Huh? What's wrong?" You asked while Haneul shakes his head, eyeing you carefully.

"Movie marathon later at my house. Foods on you. Deal?" Dawn said as all of you agreed.

The bell rang through the lunch area as you waved your friends off and went straight to your locker.

You felt a hand grip on your arms and sighed in relief that it was just Haneul. "I know there's something wrong. Come on, do you want to talk about it?"

"Uh, sure?"

"Mrs. Lisa has been roaming around the hallway. Let's go."

💌

"Mind telling me what's going on?" 

He asks, kicking some small rocks on the streets. The park has always been your comfort zone. You usually come here whenever you feel down.

"I am marrying Jimin." You said nonchalantly.

He stopped and raised his brows. "Jimin who?"

"Jimin? Park Jimin of BTS? The famous boy group? BigHit Entertainment? The one and only boy group that we-"

And with that, he cuts you off as he had the urge to freaking laugh. 

"What's so funny fuckface?" You slapped his arms as he laughed even harder.

"Dream on, Y/N. Seriously tell me,"

"Oh trust me, I couldn't believe it either."

"Seriously?" He looked at you as you stared at him emotionless. "Tell me about it then."

«A week earlier»

(flashback)

How can one be married with someone who doesn't even know you exist, and what's worse? He is one famous lil shit.

"Wait! I'm taking a shit!"

"Are you happy that you're going to marry one of the idols?" She hops around the room as she giggles with excitement.

You stared at the wall as hundreds of thoughts roam inside your head.

What will his reaction be? What if he hates you? What if-

"Fuck this shit I'm out," You mumbled as you stepped outside the restroom. "Of course! I'm happy, Mom! Wow, this is amazing."

Your mom held your hands as she looked at you deeply. "You are going to marry him, no matter what." 

She lets go of your hand and walked out of the room while you throw yourself in bed and sighed deeply.

"Jimin's so gonna hate me."

_____________________

Hiii friends! this is actually my first time to write a story, but I hope you will all like and love it.

Also, I would like to send love to my chicka, for being there, supporting me on my new book and also for helping me with this 💜

I purple you, army's💜🤗