|C H P T R 27|

"sometimes, home isn't four walls.
it's two eyes and a heartbeat."

💌

"Jimin, could you please get the door for a sec?" You shouted as you wore your shoes.

"A dog!" He shouted excitedly as soon as he saw Blue with your Aunt. "A cute dog!"

He ruffles the dog's hair as he licked Jimin's face and excitedly wiggles his tail as soon as he saw you. "Blue! Aunt!"

Blue jumped into you, licking your face as you giggled. "You're so big now huh? It's been years already."

"Good morning to both of you. I'll leave Blue with you for today alright? I need to go to work. The caretaker wasn't able to come today." Your aunt explained as the both of you nodded in response.

"Thank you. Take care of him okay? I'll murder you if anything happens to my baby."

"Just murder Jimin, Aunt." You said as she lets out a chuckle and walked out.

💌

"I swear each choreograph gets harder every time. It's even harder when Jimin's not around." Jin complains as he lays on the ground with the other members exhausted from the practice.

"I wonder how they are right now." Hoseok said as the boys hummed.

"Do you think Y/n's pregnant by now? I mean it's been long since Jimin's not here." Jungkook inserts as the member's eyes widen.

"Maybe? Or maybe not? But oh my gawd, we're going to be uncles!" Taehyung excitedly said as they giggled together.

💌

"No, no, no Blue Stop! Aren't you tired?" You stopped your dog from humping another dog as he ran away from you.

Jimin laughed in distant as he makes his way to you with an ice cream. "Do you want to make babies too?"

You nearly choked on the ice cream as you hit him on the stomach, making him stumble on the ground.

Blue soon joined in, making you stumble and landed on top of Jimin too. He chuckles as Blue licked both of your ice cream and ran away again.

"I swear this dog!" you cursed as Jimin fixed himself.

It was not long when Blue comes with mud covered all over him as his tail wiggle side to side with his mouth hanging out. "Blue, stay.."

You slowly walked towards the dog as Jimin jumped at him. "I got him!"

Blue barks and started to run away with Jimin hanging on to him.

"He's too strong!" He shouted as you took a video of them, laughing.

"Go Blue! Go Jimin!" You cheered as Jimin struggles to catch Blue.

Finally, after minutes of struggling, Jimin finally managed to catch the dog with dirt all over his shirt.

"You're doing the laundry."

💌

You were laying down on your bed watching Rick and Morty until Jimin burst in your room, dancing as he carries his phone with a mini bluetooth speaker that plays his solo "Lie".

"Stop playing Blood, Sweat and Tears."

He stopped and looked at you dumbly. "Pardon?"

You looked at him and cocked an eyebrow. "What?"