5- The Dare

"I dare you two to kiss."

----------------

Ned had said.

"W-wh-what?" Shane stammered.

"I-I-what?" Ryan was starting to feel weak in the legs.

"We'll leave you two some privacy" And all the Try Guys left, smirking.

Shane had the feeling that the Try Guys knew something that he and Ryan both didn't. But he was way too nervous to think about it.

"I-Shane... I have to tell you something..." Ryan muttered

"Yea-h... me too..."

"So...umm...who's going..first?"

"You." Shane immediately answered.

Ryan sighed and he took a step back, biting his lip. "I...well...I don't know how to say this...but...ummm... Isortofhavefeelinhsforyou..." Ryan blurted out the last part, hoping not to repeat it. But of course, lucky for him he had to repeat it.

"Sorry Ryan, what was that?"

"I... sorta have...feelings for you..." Ryan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He had done it, he had confessed. Just like Ned's wife Ariel had told him. He was starting to regret it every second of silence he heard from Shane.

"Well... I do too Ryan..."

Ryan looked up at Shane. Did he hear him correctly? "I...what?"

"I said I do too Ryan..."

"Since when?" Ryan asked.

"I...That house that we went to... when you woke up in the night, and you were crying...that's when..." Shane began stepping closer and closer to Ryan. Ryan doing the same, until they were so close that they could feel each other's breath.

"Shane...I..." Ryan didn't finish his sentence.

"What?..."

They stood there like that, till they couldn't take it any longer. Shane leaned closer to Ryan, And closed the gap between the two.

Shane wrapped his arms around Ryan, pulling him closer. Ryan broke the kiss, only to whisper Shane's name

(Hehehe)

Ryan felt like he had the entire world right in front of him.

And Shane felt the exact same way.

----------------

"Hey Ned do you think we should check on them?" Eugene asked,

They were sitting in the living room wondering what was going on in the dining room and joking around.

"Yeah probably."

They got up and walked to the entry to the dining room. Keith, getting there first, motioned for the other guys to be quiet, mouth wide open in surprise.

Shane and Ryan were making out in the dining room. Their body's curved into each other's. Arms wrapped around the other.

The guys stood there, fangirling quietly. That is, until Shane and Ryan noticed them.

They quickly broke away from the very long kiss, sheepishly looking at the Try Guys.

"Umm hi?" Ryan said, making it sound more like a question. He was red in the face. Biting his lip.

"Hi! How long has this been going on?" Zach said.

"Umm...since you left the room?" Shane said.

"That was sooo cute!" Everyone turned around, finding out who had just spoke.

"Hi guys." Ariel said.

"Ariel? How did you get in here?" Questioned Ryan.

"The front door was unlocked. And I heard from Ned that y'all were playing truth or dare and I knew that Shane and Ryan kissing had to have came up. So I got here as soon as I could."

Ryan blushed when she had mentioned him and Shane kissing. And he could of sworn he saw Shane blush too out of the corner of his eye.

"You two are adorable together! Soooo are y'all a couple now or what?"

"Um..." Shane looked down at Ryan and mouthed "are we?"

Ryan shrugged. "Sure." He mouthed back.

Shane turned back to the crowd and said,

"Sure! It's official. We are boyfriends."

Everyone else jumped up and down from excitement. Shane and Ryan were finally together!

----------------

623 words