See ya back in LA, Ramirez

————————————————————————

Instagram
@sophiaramirez
Location: Paradise

2,798 likes                 987 comments@sophiaramirez: this dude drAGGED me out of bed to go for one last swim :) (ps how tf are you so happy at 6 am? @ncentineo)

@sophiaramirez: this dude drAGGED me out of bed to go for one last swim :) (ps how tf are you so happy at 6 am? @ncentineo)

@ncentineo: only that happy at 6am when I'm with you, ramirez.
@user1: calls u RAMIREZ UGH that shits cute
@vivi: um sorry why didnt you invite us??
@sophiaramirez: violet i know your ass wouldnt of woken up to go swimming 🙄
@jack.green: text me when u get back to LA
@user2: this is such a cute pic
@sophiaramirez: youre telling me

——————————-

After mine and Noah's early morning dip in the ocean, I went back to my room. All of the girls, including myself were hungover and sporting undereye bags and headaches. We all slugishly moved about the room, packing our suitcases and making sure we didn't miss anything.

I piled all of my clothes into my suitcase along with my makeup and all of my toiletries.

"Ugh, I don't wanna leave." Rosie whined, bellyflopping onto the bed.

"Yeah, I'm already getting post-vacation depression and we havent even left yet." Taylor said, pouting.

I laughed quietly at the comment. Luckily, one of my favorite parts of vacation was coming home with me.

"Sophia's stop smiling, not all of us met gorgeous men on vacation that just happen to live in LA." Violet said nudging me with a smirk.

I laughed and snapped out of my trance. "Sorry." I laughed.

After about 15 more minutes of packing, we were all done. All of our suitcases were packed and the room was no longer littered with our belongings. It was a bittersweet feeling.

"When is Noah's flight back?" Violet asked.

"His flights at like 5 tonight." I responded.

"You guys gonna hang out with he gets back?" Violet said, smirking at me.