Chapter 6:

Dark's POV:

I awoke to a massive headache. It was (Y/N)'s screaming thoughts. I focused and listened.

I am dying! Anybody! Somebody! Dark, help me!

I lowered the barrier. I teleported into her room, just as Die and Anti teleported in. She laid on her bed, choking. I flicked on the lights. A stream of blood was flooding out of her mouth.

"(Y/N)!" Anti yelled. He ran to her and held her hand. Tears streamed down his face. Die ran to the other side of the bed, and his hands began to glow. I ran beside Die and helped in healing her. I don't know what is happening.

"How did this happen?" I asked, trying not to sound angry. Die looked at Anti. Anti stood up and grabbed his hair.

"The lass has been getting attacked in her dreams." He shook his head. My eyes went back to her paling body. In the center of her chest, five stitch marks sat. I pointed to her chest. Die looked up at me.

"The first night. She wouldn't tell us what happened. They are right above her heart." Die watched her for any changes.

"Anti, do you know what is happening?" I faced him. I continued healing (Y/N) with Die. Anti paced the room.

"She has nightmares. She gets attacked. Tonight, she was with Sean. They were fighting some demon woman. The lass knew to yell for me. I woke up, but was with her, in place of Sean. I grabbed her and teleported away. I teleported to a high rooftop. I began to ask her questions about that place. The lass can only leave when she dies. So to protect her, I pushed for off the building." Anti shook his head.

"So this is your fault?" I hissed.

"nO! ThIS is Yer faULt! yOu put up THE daMN wALl!" Anti glitched.

"She is a danger to us." I yelled back. I walked towards him, leaving Die to work alone.

"She iS dYinG, you baStaRd." He glitched. Black tears rolled down his face.

"You care for the human?" I laughed.

"Does she know that you have killed her kind?" I questioned.

"I'Ll kiLL you!" He glitched. He cried. He glitched between holding a knife and pulling his hair.

"Anti! Get the medkit!" Die yelled suddenly. I turned to face him. (Y/N)'s body was convulsing. I ran to the other side and began to heal once again.

"Why isn't it working?" I hissed. Pain surged through my body.

"Something wrong." Anti whispered. He held the medkit. He sat it down beside Die. He began to shake. "I need to go back to her mind. Die, you need to get me into her mind." Anti said calmly. A wave of sanity rushed over him. Die removed one hand from (Y/N) and held it out to Anti. He grabbed it and fell to the floor.

Your POV:

The darkness lifted. I was in the town, once again. Something wasn't right. I looked up and saw a full moon. There was no moon earlier. Instead of running or screaming, I laid back down. I watched the sky. Tiny specks traveled through the sky. That is when I heard it. A low rustle coming from behind me. I stood up and prepared for Mendy.

It was an old woman. She limped as she walked. She noticed that I saw her and smiled.

"Hello, my child." The woman said softly. She gently sat down on the grass and patted next to her. I slowly sat down next to her.

"Who are you?" I asked. The woman snickered.

"People call me Maj." The woman smiled.

"Well, Maj, why are you in my mind?" I laid back and grabbed my forehead.