Chapter - 27

Combination of lilies and jasmine made the entrance more attractive. House filled with all relatives and sound of children was dominated by the music of miruthangam and nadhaswaram. Every girls looked like angels on earth in traditional dress, boys looked more handsome in traditional wear. That was the first time Priya seeing that kind of traditional wedding, everyone enjoyed the moment.

She reached marriage hall with her friends. There she saw Varun. First time she saw him in traditional dress. He looked more stunning in that red shirt. Priya admired him by forgetting herself, her friends brought her back to earth and she blushed without their notice. That day was reception and next morning wedding.

Varun's sister was getting married and she was the only girl child in his family so that was a very grand wedding. She too looked like a doll in her reception Saree. The bride and groom looked like made for each other. Everyone praised their pair.

Varun was busy in arrangements and welcoming the guests. He was working without any rest and something caught his attention. He stopped in his way and turned to look the most beautiful girl of his life. She was breathtakingly beautiful, he muttered himself with wide eyes. She was wearing a simple yellow silk Saree, but that alone made her more attractive. He noticed her blushing face, it was more beautiful. After she left, he resumed his work.

Reception party was very grand and everyone enjoyed by dancing at the end of the party

Reception party was very grand and everyone enjoyed by dancing at the end of the party. All arrangements seemed too good. At the end of the event, Varun's mom cried in the thoughts of leaving her daughter. Toughest situation for every mother. All his friends consoled her and they made her to laugh by some funny events. Finally she smiled.

Priya and her friends presented a photo frame containing photo collage of Varun and his sister's picture. Priya only gave that idea and every others liked that idea. At the end of the day everyone was happy and took a group selfie.

 At the end of the day everyone was happy and took a group selfie

On the other side,

Meera was with same excitement, she participated in all rituals and often made fun of Shravan. Meera and Maaya danced in the wedding party. Meera wore party wear which Shravan choosed her, it perfectly matched her. She looked like a doll. All her relatives complemented on her look.