Chapter - 57

Krishna rolled out of the bed and stood up and stretched in the direction of the sun just shining its warm golden light. The chirps came in bursts, brought a small smile on his face. The birds were calling to one another in that beautiful way they do.

Rajeswari entered his room, "good morning kanna" she said with smile. "Good morning mom" he said by hugging her. "Mom, you truly have a beautiful taste, these birds' chirping sounds are like melodious song. I truly love this feel" he said with amusement. "I love birds, especially love birds. They look cute always. So only I made this place like an aviary and every morning I'll feel fresh once I heard their chirping" she said with smile.

He smiled and got ready for his work

He smiled and got ready for his work. He took his mobile and was surprised to see a text from her. He immediately opened her text and smiled once after reading it. "Hi, gud morning. I wanna tell you something, are you free now?" She asked. He didn't waste a second and called her.

She picked up the call. "Hello, good morning" she said. He too greeted. "I wanna talk about your parents. We spoke yesterday about this nah." She asked with excitement. "Yeah. I remember that. Did you get any idea?" He asked eagerly. "Yes. First we want to check what is their mindset right now, I'll take care of aunty and you stay with your dad and know his mindset" she said.

He felt happy that she mentioned his mom as aunty. "Okay, today I'm going for a business meet with dad. I'll stay with him and will try my best to find out his wish. But it's not so easy to find what is there in his mind" he said sadly. "Don't worry and we hope for best. You can find it, try with confident" she motivated him. He too agreed.

He thought she just agreed for his wish to unite his parents but he never thought that she will take it too seriously and started to think about it too early.

"Ma, today I have an important business meet. It's for two days, so I want to stay with dad for two days. Is it okay for you?" He asked. He noticed that her reaction changed when she hears his dad's name but she managed and nodded with smile. He smiled brightly and went to get ready.

He got ready and had breakfast with his mom. He bid bye and left his house. He called her and informed that he is going to stay with his dad. She replied good and she will take care of Rajeswari. He smiled at her words and end the call.

In office,

One of the staff brought her child since he is not well. Rajeswari given that offer to all her staffs. Meera took the child in her hand once she saw him. He looked so cute. She asked his name and he replied vishwa in his baby tone. She smiled and suddenly a idea popped in her mind.

She took that boy in her hand and left him in Rajeswari's eyesight and left the place. Rajeswari's face brighten once she noticed the little boy. She came near him and took him in her hand. She pinched his cheek lovingly. Meera noticed everything with a curiosity. "Sweet boy, what are you doing here" she asked lovingly. "I'm playing" he replied in his baby voice.